• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Riding Gray Rock

My lowrider truck was not a fan of this rock, just kept hanging the belly
45a8b3b615b4fc5ac42ecb2996de0fc3.jpg

Sent from my 5027B using Tapatalk

1tonyj said:
Lol.....that'll teach me to keep my eye on the trail!
lol yeah Ray says "hey Ted there's a hole there" then we're then we're laying on our side and a cooler full of cold ass water is dumping all over me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a super fun trip. Gorgeous country. I suppose it's not a bad idea to put one on its side right out of the box. Lol

Legendary park

I have always loved the stack of trail name signs at a park with a ton of history. It's fun to think about whether you have been there 100 times or never.

You feel like wearing a badge on your leather riding jacket so only the 1%-ers know what you've accomplished. Lol

Cool trip but where's my girl Caroline ??

LightBnDr said:
Looks like a super fun trip. Gorgeous country. I suppose it's not a bad idea to put one on its side right out of the box. Lol

Legendary park

I have always loved the stack of trail name signs at a park with a ton of history. It's fun to think about whether you have been there 100 times or never.

You feel like wearing a badge on your leather riding jacket so only the 1%-ers know what you've accomplished. Lol

Cool trip but where's my girl Caroline ??

Ol' Ray didn't even get that thing home the first day without testing the cage :rolf:

It was one of the best trips I've had, I was never a cool kid in school...but damn it I felt like one having that park to ourselves 8)

FlatlandFSJ said:
Ol' Ray didn't even get that thing home the first day without testing the cage :rolf:

It was one of the best trips I've had, I was never a cool kid in school...but damn it I felt like one having that park to ourselves 8)

That's how it was when we went to Rausch Creek a couple years ago. We were literally the only ones in the park it was pretty cool. That Saturday it was packed to max but Thursday and Friday we were all by ourselves.

I grew up riding grey rock. The first 3 years I rode I only went to grayrock. I would work on my yota and get it thrown together enough to last 2 days every time the park was open. If anyone has the park rented anytime soon pm me and I'll pay to go.

Did you ride any trails on the other side of the property near the 160 loop? There were a couple of decent trails down by the river that we used to ride. I don't know if it was even part of the property, but everyone rode them.