• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Otro Noches En Jellico aka Another night in Jellico

custom01

Its that time to re-vitalize Jellico Mtn. Here is to the good times, the bad times, and the stories to come.......................

This is going to be a fun time. All I am going to say is the BRANIK crew is going to FULLY SEND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are vendor sponsors available if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• JelliCo Flyer- Front 2.jpg
    JelliCo Flyer- Front 2.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 127
  • JelliCo Flyer- Back 2.jpg
    JelliCo Flyer- Back 2.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 137
Re:

I'm jus curious of the name....it jus says "another night in..." in english.

I take it Cinco Amigos or Casa Fiesta will be catering the event? Free chips/dip upon arrival?

Thank You for adding.

I am getting a little feedback on the price being a little high. FYI...... the dinners for friday and saturday for the driver is $40, its 4 days of riding if you choose to ride. I can do 1 or 2 day ride prices if people are interested without the dinners.
Camping is included in the price. Also the price is for the vehicle not an individual.

There are alot of options that I didn't put on the flyer just to keep it simple and clean.

Bottom line........ If you want to come enjoy the ride email me and we will work it out.

[email protected]

Dang I remember that...you were either at that event or you heard about that event...I wasn't even there & I still giggle whenever I go by there on the innerstate!

Latest posts