• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired NLFS Please Delete

nateb83

Been pondering the idea lately and not sure I want to but my kids are still a little too young to spend a day in the woods riding which is why I got the buggy, may consider trade for a built Z06, Dodge Viper, Diesel motorhome or classic muscle car, buggy has been on 4 rides and is like new, most of the time on it is just riding the kids around checking our cows or visiting neighbors
Wide Open Design Revolution chassis with doors, PRP seats and harnesses, LS2 w accumulator, T400 and Atlas t case tuned by Lane Culver, made 400 HP, Rockwells that were completely stripped down and redone, chassis and panels are all powercoated not paint, 4 wheel steer with PSC setups double ended front and rear, Radflo Coilovers on all 4 corners with Air bumps, all brakes and fuel/steering is braided lines, over 3k in just hoses and fittings, Custom stereo with bluetooth, 4 6.5s and 2 8" subs with 2 amps in custom box, no corners cut on this build, as clean of a buggy as you will find. Warn 12k winch, 1380 u joints in driveline, 44" TSLs with great tread, all aluminum links etc, Autometer LED backlit gauges, LED interior lights, KC LED rock lights, Laserstar light bars up top and pods in grill. Currie swaybar, much much more, just some of the highlights. As i said, it pains me to list it but I am having a hard time watching it sit, message me with questions or trades, asking 45900 obo or possible trades valued around 50k. 256 709 3317 Located in North Alabama, pretty much every part on this rig is new, serious inquiries only please

Re: Possible TRADE....Wide Open Design Revolution 4 seater, LS2

pic

Attachments

• 18422950_10156138090168135_3048099922556131830_o.jpg
    18422950_10156138090168135_3048099922556131830_o.jpg
    402.3 KB · Views: 243

Guess no interest but I will Bump it one time before I delete it in a few days

I'm sure there is plenty of interest. Just no money, mostly a bunch of broke assholes like me on here. I really really dig the doors. flashemifyougotem The only thing I hate about buggies is climbing over the bars to get in. GLWS

Just hang on to it... Your little ones will get bigger (and fast) and they will love riding in it with you.... It's not eating anything sitting there.... Lol... Great looking buggy and Glws

Great looking rig. Wish I had the coin.
You work for CAT?

Anyway, free bump. GLWS

rpf500 said:
Great looking rig. Wish I had the coin.
You work for CAT?

Anyway, free bump. GLWS

No it was already wrapped like that when he got it. Badass Buggy for sure, would love to have it myself :****:

Yea I agree, its not costing me anything sitting there and we ride it around the house quite often just alot of coin to be sleeping in the garage most the time LOL, Thanks

You going to come ride with us at stoney sat after work

zayne2427 said:
You going to come ride with us at stoney sat after work

Is it this Saturday? thought next

zayne2427 said:
this one...

I'll check, supposed to be almost 100 degree heat index LOL, Prob be out on the boat

Final bump, Ill see if any interest one more time, love the buggy just don't like seeing it sit in garage, Open to trades or 45k cash

I have a Jeep, an XPT RZR and maybe some cash..

Re: Wide Open Design Revolution 4 seater, LS2 MAY trade

BUMP, new pics to follow

44BRAND said:
I'm sure there is plenty of interest. Just no money, mostly a bunch of broke assholes like me on here. I really really dig the doors. flashemifyougotem The only thing I hate about buggies is climbing over the bars to get in. GLWS

Just 22 more house payments and its on!!!!!!!!!! :****: