• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2001 XJ Rock Jocks

Smayton

Year/Make/Model: 2001 Jeep Cherokee
Mileage:129,000
SELLER: Sam
CONTACT INFO:
865-304-8212 (call/text)
PRICE: $16,000 (Trade for Truck Preferred)

6c0a6a4f09d7abd3ec79b3c1222e32a0.jpg

3aed83b3ed0ab1e264f6bf74a09e9634.jpg

6f313c8364de0507e160c9b0e25c6fe4.jpg

0106ac519c76a574ada67d6d95a44932.jpg

950e411a1164995320338165ade90fd9.jpg

bb12487dfd85c483547792746f9b93d4.jpg

Description:

LOOKING FOR TRADES.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a nicer xj than this. I spent a lot of time, finding and fitting the right parts that are extremely capable, but don't take away from the daily drivability or the essence of a good ole XJ. Most of these parts listed below are brand new and have never seen a trail.

Here are a list of parts:

Front Axle:
Currie "Rock Jock" Dana 44, high pinion, Jk width (3" wider than stock), 4.10 gears, ARB air lockers with braided steel air lines, JK inner & outer axles, Spicer U-joints, JK knuckle, JK Hub, JK front brake set up, 3" extended brake lines, and, of course a Currie iron diff cover.

Front Steering:
Teraflex JK tie rod and Teraflex JK drag-link.

Rear Axle:
Currie "Rock Jock" Dana 44 low pinion with Torino ends, JK width (3" wider than stock), 4.10 gears, ARB air lockers with braided steel air lines, explorer rear disc brakes, lokar emergency brake and, of course a Currie iron diff cover.

Suspension:
Old man emu 3" leafs, coils, and shocks. JKS shackles, sway bar disconnects and adjustable track bar. RokMan upper and lower control arms with Johnny Joints on both sides.

Wheels and tires:

Brand new (5) JK 16" steel wheels with new BFG 265/70/R16 KO2

Body Protection:
JCR front and rear bumper, JCR rear quarter panel protective plates and JCR transfer case skid. All of which was coated at Linex of Knoxville.

Transfer case:
Slip Yoke Eliminator
Tom Woods rear drive shaft

Interior:
Herculiner
Dynomat covering herculiner entire

Electronics:
Singer 270 amp alternator
XS Power D3400 battery
Kenwood Bluetooth head-unit and all Pioneer 3-ways

Extras:
ARB compressor with air hose fitting
Hella HID headlights

General maintenance:
New gaskets
New main seals
New Radiator
New Brake Booster
New plugs
New coils

Very well taken care of and I can provide most service records for the life of the jeep.

I'm sure there are some things I'm missing.
Last edited: Yesterday at 3:42 PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like someone is going to end up super disappointed in this sale. Either seller for not getting anywhere close to 16k for a semi stock cherokee. Or buyer for spending wayyyy too much on a semi stock cherokee.

It is clean though...

Tony, this isn't an opportunity for you to flaunt your money.

I feel like you're the kinda guy that makes it hail at titty bars. It's not a damn penny slots.

****.....im shovin coupons and EBT in them granny panniez. 8) :p

No luv fa dem hoez...

I did order a filet mignon with coleslaw one time. :p 8) The kicker is....i don't like or even eat coleslaw. I'm such hater....

Re:

jeeptj99 said:
HAHAHAHAHA you went there.

Hey that MJ has a 9k paint job, said so on fb. And I think it has a D30 and 8.8. Honestly I'd rather have this but for about a quarter of what he's asking if that.

muddinmetal said:
At 13k it would be a steal y'all... A new suv is $40k and won't climb a shoebox
Ha. Wtf have you done to Tyler?

Casey said:
Ha. Wtf have you done to Tyler?
The new woman has definitely calmed him down some. Prolly can't even squeeze a scale worth a damn anymore