• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Chevy dana 60 long side shaft

d_daffron

I know its a long shot but I'm looking for a cheap stock chevy long side inner shaft for a dana 60 near the Tuscaloosa area. I imagine shipping would be a deal killer so I guess it needs to be within about an hour of Tuscaloosa. I'm sure I'll probably end up having to buy a cromoly but thought I'd ask Hardline first.

i have a stock one but im bout 40 mins north of birmingham.

Thanks thats exactly what I'm looking for. How much do you want for it? I may have a line on one here locally but if that falls through maybe we can set something up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well looks like the one in Tuscaloosa fell through so let me know what you want for it, I might can send the wife up that way tomorrow.

Bump. He's still needing one. I couldn't find the one I have. Somewhere. In Chelsea.. maybe

I'm still willing to help any possible way. I get to the Arab area pretty often, and I've been getting down towards ttown a lot lately.

Dave, just let me know if I can help in any way.

Thanks Moparman, I sent IROR a PM to see if we can set something up. If it works out I'll probably need your shipping services.

Also in addiditon to my cash the meat master has offered to toss a broken half of a total seal piston ring in on this deal.

d_daffron said:
Thanks Moparman, I sent IROR a PM to see if we can set something up. If it works out I'll probably need your shipping services.

Also in addiditon to my cash the meat master has offered to toss a broken half of a total seal piston ring in on this deal.
He needs to stick to rubbing meat and not building engines. Hand urbans I swear

MoparMan said:
Now, when you say meat master......are you talking about the hand niggar? :dunno:
Yes. And the correct phrase is urban. Can't be accused of being racist

BUG-E J said:
Yes. And the correct phrase is urban. Can't be accused of being racist

Oh ok, my bad. Just wanted to make sure we were talking about the same queer, I mean fag.....or whatever you want to call him. :dblthumb:

d_daffron said:

Yep free of charge. I'll even throw in my ring breaking skills for a 12 pack

But y'all sure do like putting that meat in your mouth ya bung of fags :flipoff1:

SHELBS44 said:
Yep free of charge. I'll even throw in my ring breaking skills for a 12 pack

But y'all sure do like putting that meat in your mouth ya bung of fags :flipoff1:

Haha, I hope you know I'm just Joshing you lol

MoparMan said:
Haha, I hope you know I'm just Joshing you lol

I see what you did there hahaha. Naw I don't wear my feelings on my shoulder. Ask anyone who knows me. But can break a piston ring like a champ son :****: