• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired FireAde Extinguishers!

jsburkey21

Busted knuckle offroad
Busted Knuckle Offroad carries FireAde in a 16oz and 22oz. These extinguishers are small and light weight, so you can put them anywhere. FireAde 2000 is the most complete and user friendly firefighting agent produced in the world. We can assure you they work extremely well for offroad vehicles! You can purchase just the extinguisher, or it comes in a combine package with a mounting bag included!!

Link: http://www.bustedknuckleoffroad.com/searchquick-submit.sc?keywords=fireade

I was pretty impressed with the videos of this product working. I bought 10 of the 22oz units last week to put in my shop, house, truck, and buggy. Cant wait to get them in.

Pretty neat product and I was quite interested in the first video Matt posted of them in action.

How are they holding up in the bouncer races etc? I've only seen one video that Matt posted with the extinguisher being used on a SXS so was just curious.

One of these saved my ass last weekend. Just about caught the deck on fire grilling burgers but remembered a buddy gave me one of these when he picked up a 3 pack at sams or Costco last year. I didn't expect much but it did the job quick on a grease fire.

I think it's time to order a few to keep around.

ridered3 said:
Pretty neat product and I was quite interested in the first video Matt posted of them in action.

How are they holding up in the bouncer races etc? I've only seen one video that Matt posted with the extinguisher being used on a SXS so was just curious.

I have been running these all season in my UTV bouncer and Race RZR with zero issues. They are tough and will work when others won't. They are SRRS approved. I even used one for an Ultra4 Race. 8)

FireAde - Don't Fight Fires, Extinguish them!

Markrobinson said:
One of these saved my ass last weekend. Just about caught the deck on fire grilling burgers but remembered a buddy gave me one of these when he picked up a 3 pack at sams or Costco last year. I didn't expect much but it did the job quick on a grease fire.

I think it's time to order a few to keep around.

They are awesome. I keep the everywhere from the RV, Boat, Grill, Trucks, RZRs if it can catch on fire I have a can of FireAde close bye.

It also cools hot surfaces which is helpful if you just finished grilling at camp and want to load up the grill. Spray it down and itll cool it off and wash right off as well. Great Product for sure. :dblthumb: