• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ls tuning

smitty0u812

Were do most guys with ls motors in there buggy have them tuned and what is the price most of the time thanks

Daffron Race Innovations in Flintstone Georgia is where Nick Sosbee takes them. Mines going there soon as well.

ADMINISTRATOR

Lane is my go to now.

Cameron and Burkey use him with the results we know and everyone I talk to tell me how great he is.

Patrick had him tune his buggy too and I can testify it works perfect and drivability is not an issue at all.

Another one for Josh @ 208 Motorsports. You would be hard pressed to find a harder working guy. He's always out there learning and perfecting and really takes the time to work with what you need/want and not just pump up the power.

Highly recommend him

zukimaster said:
Know why Lane does a good job? Cause he is from Roll Tide Land! :****:

I thought that it was pronounced "row tide" or at least that's what it sounded like when you got your ass kicked by that little dirt bike.

Bebop said:
Lane is my go to now.

Cameron and Burkey use him with the results we know and everyone I talk to tell me how great he is.

Patrick had him tune his buggy too and I can testify it works perfect and drivability is not an issue at all.
Ha, we were thinking the same thing! Patrick's buggy is good all around, has power and drivability, no issues with Lane Culvers tuning.

ljholmann said:
I thought that it was pronounced "row tide" or at least that's what it sounded like when you got your ass kicked by that little dirt bike.

laughing1

zukimaster said:
lmao! You know that thing is a 110, it got away from me! To much power, or maybe to many beers? booyang
[/quote

I thought it was a 50! I've heard about man measurements but are we talking man measurements in cc's now?

Latest posts