• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ls tuning

Hey, I looked up the cc to cubic inches chart, think I'm going to start using cc's instead. It sounds better and cooler! My 110 mini bike is only 6.7 cubic inches :****: know I can say, hey baby, I got a 7447 cubic centimeter engine in my chevelle, wanna go ride to the county line with me? Lmao

zukimaster said:
Hey, I looked up the cc to cubic inches chart, think I'm going to start using cc's instead. It sounds better and cooler! My 110 mini bike is only 6.7 cubic inches :****: know I can say, hey baby, I got a 7447 cubic centimeter engine in my chevelle, wanna go ride to the county line with me? Lmao

Metric Blasphemy!

1cc=1mL
1000mL=L
Your 7.4L "454" does sound a bit more impressive as a "seventy-fo-foty-seven" laughing1 laughing1

For what it's worth I find a tuner that's covient and semi close by. I had my old jeep tuned by Lane and it ran awesome but I had an odd situation with a cooling fan circuit throwing a check engine light. Would've been a simple fix for him but he's 5.5hrs away. Same thing with the idle, it ideled a little higher than I would've liked and he said he'd adjust but again he needed the jeep there.

Jduck said:
For what it's worth I find a tuner that's covient and semi close by. I had my old jeep tuned by Lane and it ran awesome but I had an odd situation with a cooling fan circuit throwing a check engine light. Would've been a simple fix for him but he's 5.5hrs away. Same thing with the idle, it ideled a little higher than I would've liked and he said he'd adjust but again he needed the jeep there.

To add to that,

I'd say if you plan to work on/build your own rig, it wouldn't be a bad idea to go ahead and get HPTuners and the hardware.

That will allow you to tweak small things without having to pester a tuner constantly, and help diagnose any problems that might arise.