• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2013 RZR 800S LE

mashyermotor

2013 800S LE (Blue Fire Orange pkg. Originally )
$6200.00 1300 miles
Located in Tuscaloosa, AL
.120 Dom cage with bumpers and doors that tie into cage done by Essentially Offroad .
Method Race wheels on factory big horn tires
30 inch lightbar
Winch
Crow 4 pt. Harnesses
Electric Power Steering
Aluminum Skids
900xp front hubs
2 extra tires and wheels I use for spares , new ball joints I have for spares, and anything else I have will go with it .
I wheel it like it is, but it does need a little TLC.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Pics
20d83f4b3a18d282f6ab05bb5c8b9b35.jpg
31cf2bb85d5c53cdd8bfd76415c5ea09.jpg

The cage is for someone 4'11". I can wheel it strapped in but it requires a helmet and I'm 6'2". I just changed all the fluids. New belt, rear control arms, and front u joints. It's ready to ride. I'd unload it at any park and wheel it tomorrow but she is definitely a 10 footer.

https://youtu.be/ghAORYZkOkY
Here are the skid plates..... :stir:

Seen this beast this past weekend. Didn't get to see it in action, but it sure looked good sitting on the trailer.

Bump for some great folks.

MoparMan said:
Seen this beast this past weekend. Didn't get to see it in action, but it sure looked good sitting on the trailer.

Bump for some great folks.
Honestly that's the main reason for letting it go. Lately it has spent most of its time on the trailer.

BUG-E J said:
Does chasman have problems operating the quote function?

Was that really necessary? Reported to Admin for harassment.

Oh wait, I am the ADMINISTRATOR...................... :flipoff1:

mashyermotor said:
2013 800S LE (Blue Fire Orange pkg. Originally )
$6200.00 1300 miles
Located in Tuscaloosa, AL
.120 Dom cage with bumpers and doors that tie into cage done by Essentially Offroad .
Method Race wheels on factory big horn tires
30 inch lightbar
Winch
Crow 4 pt. Harnesses
Electric Power Steering
Aluminum Skids
900xp front hubs
2 extra tires and wheels I use for spares , new ball joints I have for spares, and anything else I have will go with it .
I wheel it like it is, but it does need a little TLC.

How are people supposed to be able to get ahold of you if they are interested? ESPN? Carrier pigeon, craigslist missed connections? :dunno: :butt:

ADMINISTRATOR

Re: Re: 2013 RZR 800S LE

CHASMAN9 said:
How are people supposed to be able to get ahold of you if they are interested? ESPN? Carrier pigeon, craigslist missed connections? :dunno: :butt:

ADMINISTRATOR
Damn it!

086102844319fab222c6479e1b161340.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

muddinmetal said:
This is a bang up deal on a lady driven, one owner (?), only on the weekends kinda ride :driving:
Yeah we bought it new after the first one had an "accident"

By vin loan value is 9k and wholesale/trade in is 7k.

muddinmetal said:
This is a bang up deal on a lady driven, one owner (?), only on the weekends kinda ride :driving:

Sounds like you have some waterfront property in Florida or maybe a wrist watch to sell? :dunno: :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:

ADMINISTRATOR
You just want my digits ... hahaha...
Sorry , I actually thought I had put my number . My bad !

muddinmetal said:
All true statements ... it's mostly driven by a lady (me) , yes I'm the only owner , and yes it's only driven on weekends except for the few occasions we went out of town on a Thursday or Friday to go ride !

I've been asked about the damage. Really this is the only problem outside of any other gayzr that's been rode. The front right lower control arm is bent up far enough that it touches the axle boot and pushes it off. We have been riding it like this but if you wanted to put 150 miles a weekend on it it will burn that axle joint up. I think a bottle jack and piece of square tube could fix it.

20162c63698169862ff56f58d8bdc4b0.jpg
b62ada238365f34d093ab60072a9d8ce.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

And it makes a noise only in low. Thought it was a broke hub but it's not. It doesn't affect anything, doesn't pop out, only does it moving in low, and has been wheeled more than once doing it. But the noise is there.

Price is obo

Latest posts