• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tire size for a high hp Cucv

Just run the tractor tires..once they get up to speed they round out a ride well thumb.gif

Plans for nitrous on the 6-700HP BBC? Need least a 500 shot to blow through those mudholes :popcorn:

Re: Re: Tire size for a high hp Cucv

tonybolton said:
Yup....**** like this.

There was a dipshit like this on one of the E body Cuda Challenger forums that was asking or posting 53 threads a day about stupid **** that I learned in about eight seconds by just searching the forum.

He was asking everything from what tire size to what frame he should buy to put under this car that he was "going" to buy.

I called the guy out and said he wasn't going to buy **** and wasn't going to do **** and of course I got hated on and then to all the PC nutless wonders got surprised....FFWD a few days...the very end of the thread was like "sorry guys, sale fell through... bought a new C7 Corvette."

why are you such a bully Tony?

He only had enough money for a therapist or to call one of those late night hotlines. Judging by his attitude I know which one he picked.....

Forbanger said:
High pinion right? Guys?

Why are you trying to clutter up this most informative and useful thread? No way he'd try to run a High Pinion 60 when everyone knows the Low Pinion dana 60 front is the only way to get those 700 big block horsepowers to the ground :fish:

d_daffron said:
Why are you trying to clutter up this most informative and useful thread? No way he'd try to run a High Pinion 60 when everyone knows the Low Pinion dana 60 front is the only way to get those 700 big block horsepowers to the ground :fish:

Hey I'm still learning here! :stir:

Shitnado said:
Tony, thanks for the help.
Ok for 3 posts in either your gonna be a good time and have learned our ways or you are a gluten for punishnent.

Do you know jk101?
Or are you jk101?

Latest posts