• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Public service announcement

tonybolton said:
Derail turned SFWDA ownage......awesome.
After I spent three days raising seven kinds of hell on their fb page, as soon as I mentioned the possibility of a $10k fine and an audit by the IRS, I had those forms in my email within 12 hours. I just couldn't decide if I wanted to drop that little 88k "expense" of a bomb on here. Being that we're drama free and all that....

The Luke said:
After I spent three days raising seven kinds of hell on their fb page, as soon as I mentioned the possibility of a $10k fine and an audit by the IRS, I had those forms in my email within 12 hours. I just couldn't decide if I wanted to drop that little 88k "expense" of a bomb on here. Being that we're drama free and all that....

Best part is, the forms are all publicly available, so sharing them should just have been an "oh, here's the link view the 909s"

BUT all they do is give amounts to raise more questions.

I guess we should all go to the leadership meeting to figure it out.

Or get positions on the board so we can decide where the $ goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never been so lost on a thread on here ... this is the first time I have never had a clue what anyone is talking about. :****:

Casey said:
I've never been so lost on a thread on here ... this is the first time I have never had a clue what anyone is talking about. :****:
We are all talking about recent things you didn't catch. It's how we are punishing you for staying gone for so long

Summary: bat-will, drama, underlying drama, swfda books partially revealed, titties.

So will will the little fat chinamen nuke us

Zjman said:
So will will the little fat chinamen nuke us

I heard them name the cities that some nuclear missile could hit the other day, pretty sure they were talking about the same thing you are, none of them were anywhere close to Atlanta .. :woot:

Re:

88k....is labor an expense? Because they say that is donated in the amount of 30k. Is it equipment? If so, that should be a depreciable asset and I didn't see it listed. Advertisement was a couple hundo. Food? There should have been plenty of weenies left over to cover that 88k if that's the case and t shirts too. Lawyers fees? Do they pay lawyers for anything currently?

Feel free to add to ideas of what it "could" be.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk