• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Public service announcement

TBItoy said:

Finally!

The Luke said:
After I spent three days raising seven kinds of hell on their fb page, as soon as I mentioned the possibility of a $10k fine and an audit by the IRS, I had those forms in my email within 12 hours. I just couldn't decide if I wanted to drop that little 88k "expense" of a bomb on here. Being that we're drama free and all that....

Good for you for staying on them. For something that should be publicly available they sure have tried hard to keep those documents to themselves. Looking over them now, I see why. $900 in membership dues, shouldn't that be the majority of their income? Do they have like 15 members? I would absolutely LOVE to see the 990s from the Tellico shut down years. They took in a lot of donations during that time, I wonder how much of it went back out to lawyers and such?

2013 membership dues and assessments - $8,868
2014 membership dues and assessments - $10,533
2015 membership dues and assessments - $900

???

Their "other expenses" line items sure seem to keep growing as well as the "Program service revenue including government fees and contracts". It went from $40k to $52k to $103k in 2015

Again ???

According to them, they have 2500 paying members. Sorry for the fb screen shot. Don't ban me.
4d31c3a1b1f9edf46d6d12d1a75ffeeb.png

Im surprised they have that much money left after building the AOP bathrooms / pavilion and creating all the trails for Golden Mountain. Wow.

xjcrawler said:
So how much did they give for instructional videos on youtube?? :wtflol:
About $6k. But they made the videos. So I'm not sure where the 6k went. Celebrity appearance fee?

The Luke said:
About $6k. But they made the videos. So I'm not sure where the 6k went. Celebrity appearance fee?

Exactly........

It went in their pockets. :****:

I'm pretty sure if this is not Where this thread was intended to go, but since were here...
Can some give a cliff note version of the SFWDA debacle?

The 50+ post conversation is still on their fb wall if anyone would like to read up on the unbelievable amount of bs they slung. I'm not about to post screenshot the whole thing. I will definitely get the ban hammer over that one.

molaugh
The Luke said:
The 50+ post conversation is still on their fb wall if anyone would like to read up on the unbelievable amount of bs they slung. I'm not about to post screenshot the whole thing. I will definitely get the ban hammer over that one.

I do not see it. Can you link it?

No reason for anyone to screen shot hardline and post it on facebook, just so they can cause drama like 13 year old bitches instead of getting off their ass and actually doing something productive with their methed up life, that is just chickenshit.

So I would imagine it works both ways.