• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

River Rock ORV Fundraiser Ride for Children's Hospital - Milledgeville, GA

xjcrawler said:
How many power sites are there?

there arent any "sites" really for camping. Its like some other parks where its just a field. There are a few power drops out there, but not a ton. I wouldn't count on having access to power and if you do wind up with it...call it a bonus :spin:

Looking forward to this weekend. Just realized it's dega weekend so I guess I'm gonna go south through Montgomery to get there. Only shows to add 45 minutes to the trip.

Got my rig insured today Now all I gotta do is finish cleaning it up and a bolt check and I'm ready to hit some rocks. Been about 5 years since I last wheeled there. sure is gonna be fun going back plus it's only an hour from the house

So I have a 4runner which has a cab but no roll cage my buddy is wanting to take to river Rock to use to just get around the park. Only to be used to get around to watch and not taken on any obstacles. Not sure if we will be allowed to bring it in and use it for that since it doesn't have a full cage?

I'm loaded and ready. Gonna head that way when I get off. See yall in the morning!

Yotanut said:
So I have a 4runner which has a cab but no roll cage my buddy is wanting to take to river Rock to use to just get around the park. Only to be used to get around to watch and not taken on any obstacles. Not sure if we will be allowed to bring it in and use it for that since it doesn't have a full cage?

As long as the factory roof is still there you will be good.

I will be there in the morning tomorrow and just stay for the day. If anyone needs anything I can bring tomorrow post up and I will try to help out.

Is this event just a one time thing or is Steve considering opening the park again and using this event as a gauge of interest ?

We rolled into the hotel just before midnight. Got my insurance card and a few cold drinks for tomorrow. Looking forward to driving julio's sami :woot:

Hey man it was nice meeting you and your family! It's time to get back into it. There's a few four seat rigs in the classifieds, time to break out the check book:)

NOVI FED COUPE said:
I will be there in the morning tomorrow and just stay for the day. If anyone needs anything I can bring tomorrow post up and I will try to help out.

We had a great time this weekend, riding and remembering all the fun times we had there in the past. Thanks Steve for allowing us to ride there again and I hope everything works out so that we can come back soon. A big thanks to all the staff that took the time to mark the direction and difficulty of all the trails. That really helped keep the trails flowing and keeping traffic jams to a minimum.

Living in Florida I don't actually know many people on hardline but it was good to put some faces to names. Thanks for letting me tag along Thursday night Scott, Jeremy and Robby.

Yes Steve and the staff did an awesome job and proceeds went to a great cause. They had a lot of time and $ in trail work I could tell. It felt great yesterday washing Georgia dirt off my old trail rig. Slim to none riding in GA and it was nice to do some.

Molly Hatchet said:
Hey man it was nice meeting you and your family! It's time to get back into it. There's a few four seat rigs in the classifieds, time to break out the check book:)

It was nice meeting you as well. My daughters enjoyed meeting your girls also. We had a great time, and it was awesome to see River Rock again. The staff working did an excellent job I thought...hopefully there will be more rides in the future!

I was very impressed with the staff and the park. It was organized and we'll thought out. I saw some pretty good climbs that needed to be cut. Had a blast and would go back given the chance.

Had a friggin blast. Just like old times at River Rock. Thanks to Steve for letting us come ride there again, and all the staff that helped him make it happen. Hung out with some old friends, and made a few new ones as well. Ricky, thanks for the tug when I was sideup in the mud ditch :dblthumb:. Man you can drive the tires off that 7. Jonathon and Alicia, had a blast hanging with yall Saturday :drinkers: :driving:

44BRAND said:
Had a friggin blast. Just like old times at River Rock. Thanks to Steve for letting us come ride there again, and all the staff that helped him make it happen. Hung out with some old friends, and made a few new ones as well. Ricky, thanks for the tug when I was sideup in the mud ditch :dblthumb:. Man you can drive the tires off that 7. Jonathon and Alicia, had a blast hanging with yall Saturday :drinkers: :driving:

I do my best to be able to run around with all the buggies. You have to be able to drive when your in an old CJ7 on leaf springs and 35's. Lol

BUG-E J said:
I was very impressed with the staff and the park. It was organized and we'll thought out. I saw some pretty good climbs that needed to be cut. Had a blast and would go back given the chance.
Glad to finally meet you.

It was real cool to be back wheelin at River Rock again.
Ricky you and them damn 35's & short wheelbase Thursday night got it done on Trail 7 :****:
Heres a couple from the Poker Run Friday night...I got on the Obstacle Course Saturday right at dark and did everything twice n both ways...BUT I stayed off the off-set teeter-totter lookin deal.