• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

River Rock ORV Fundraiser Ride for Children's Hospital - Milledgeville, GA

slravenel

https://www.facebook.com/events/108305526534938/?acontext=%7B%22ref%22%3A%2222%22%2C%22feed_story_type%22%3A%2222%22%2C%22action_history%22%3A%22null%22%7D&pnref=story

OK guys, several folks have mentioned about how fun it would be to ride River Rock again....well here is your chance! For a good cause too!

This is a fundraiser ride for Children's Hospital and is an open ride. Anyone is welcome however YOU MUST HAVE AN INSURED RIG IN ORDER TO RIDE for this ride. This is non-negotiable at the moment...there is a small chance that this may change before the ride, but unless noted - please have insurance as you wont be able to ride without it.

Please also keep in mind that this is the first public open ride in almost 7 years. The park is still intact, obstacles are still intact (save a few that have been moved or taken down) and we have been riding them fairly regularly so they are clear.

Housekeeping out of the way....everyone please come and support the cause and enjoy the park we all love! There are no future rides set in stone at the moment, that will all depend on how well this one goes; so now is the chance!

Entry is $50 per Jeep and $10 per person. THIS IS A CHARITY RIDE, keep that in mind! All proceeds will go to the Hospital.

Let me know if you have any questions! I hope everyone has a good time :dblthumb:

Re:

Price? I know that won't be a factor for some, but it would be nice to know. If it's in the Facebook thread, post it here for those that don't use it.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

X
c576fe8b1c641d8df6edb4c1cf8ebaa8.jpg
5b72743b427ac97e03a8ca396d516aa9.jpg

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

natedawgxj said:
Just insurance no tag right

That should be fine - you just need liability insurance on the rig.

He isnt requiring full coverage or anything like that, he is just covering his ass in case of something happening.

The event insurance he used to use is pretty expensive and there are only a few options...still working with them to see if there is something else that can be done so non-insured guys can come. But will just have to keep you guys posted.

slravenel said:
As long as this one goes well and there arent any issues, I am certain there will be future rides.

"There are no future rides set in stone at the moment, that will all depend on how well this one goes; so now is the chance!"

Exactly so hopefully the insurance glitch won't create such a low turnout for this event that it just fizzles out.

And MY GOD what another beautiful memory from wheelin River Rock...NO RZR's....

ScottsPics said:
"There are no future rides set in stone at the moment, that will all depend on how well this one goes; so now is the chance!"

Exactly so hopefully the insurance glitch won't create such a low turnout for this event that it just fizzles out.

And MY GOD what another beautiful memory from wheelin River Rock...NO RZR's....

I am confident that the insurance thing will get figured out either for this ride or for future rides and people will get to come out and enjoy. RZRs are not going to be allowed all the time. This is just one ride - these rules are no real indication in how things will be for all time going forward.

I am also confident that if a ton of RZRs show up and cause problems, Steve will set them straight and they probably wont be allowed back.

Have faith guys! This will all work out and people will have a good time. I promise.

ScottsPics said:
Carnage rock was always fun

And all the stuff Steve & them made for us to wheel...

Carnage rock is still there and is harder than it used to be! We haven't been able to get up it all summer long. Its SLICK now with no rubber on it!

Those dirt canyons are sadly gone....but there are some other cool manmade spots now as well.

Very cool to hear all this man!...Thanks for all the work!...yall wheel the hell out of it for us...don't let Steve wad up no RzR's & throw em in the river and I'll see yall next time.

ScottsPics said:
Very cool to hear all this man!...Thanks for all the work!...yall wheel the hell out of it for us...don't let Steve wad up no RzR's & throw em in the river and I'll see yall next time.
OR... DO let him!

44BRAND said:
OR... DO let him!

It would not surprise me one bit to see a bright neon colored rzr underwater in the middle of the river with Steve wading back to shore after someone pissed him off laughing1 :****:

Latest posts