• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

River Rock ORV Fundraiser Ride for Children's Hospital - Milledgeville, GA

xjcrawler said:
Where was Carnage Rock?? Need a map to refresh my memory, as my ass is getting old!!!

If you are driving up the road from the bottom, its on your left side. Most of the left side trails go towards it in some capacity, so you can take any of the 3 "main" trails on that side and follow them down and off the ridge and into the bottom of the gulley - its along the property line down there.

Re: Re: River Rock ORV Fundraiser Ride for Children's Hospital - Milledgeville, GA

44BRAND said:
OR... DO let him!
Marcus Manley is the only one I have witnessed making it this year!
slravenel said:
Carnage rock is still there and is harder than it used to be! We haven't been able to get up it all summer long. Its SLICK now with no rubber on it!

Those dirt canyons are sadly gone....but there are some other cool manmade spots now as well.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Lot's of memories from River Rock. I'm glad to see that Steve is giving us the opportunity to wheel there again.

Re: Re: River Rock ORV Fundraiser Ride for Children's Hospital - Milledgeville, GA

mdo817 said:
Marcus Manley is the only one I have witnessed making it this year!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Not sure if this will work or not but here is the video of me climbing Carnage on Instagram.

http://instagram.com/p/BONTyYdjj3H/

extremetownie said:
Where do those rzr,s get liability insurance?
Alot of them have full coverage. Cause the bank still owns them. Lol

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Re: River Rock ORV Fundraiser Ride for Children's Hospital - Milledgeville, GA

ranger11 said:
#purpleshirtspotter lol

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Was that you??

Dang this makes me wish i had my crawler back! don't miss this ride, even if you only purchase ins. For 1 wknd and then cancel it, take the vin number out of a totaled jeep and rivet it to your buggy, whatever......RR is a awesome place to ride

"Dang this makes me wish i had my crawler back! "....WHAT...Dammit Neal!!!

And yes I,m just gonn a retag & insure the green n purple mochine...hell I was supposed the wheel Harlan that week but a chance wheel River Rock again is to good to pass up.

ScottsPics said:
"Dang this makes me wish i had my crawler back! "....WHAT...Dammit Neal!!!

And yes I,m just gonn a retag & insure the green n purple mochine...hell I was supposed the wheel Harlan that week but a chance wheel River Rock again is to good to pass up.
You do realize I already called shotgun....it's in the rules

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Definitely gonna be there for this. Just gotta figure out the insurance part. I sure have missed wheeling that place

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    60.6 KB · Views: 386
ScottsPics said:
OH YEA!...I SEENT when you called it!...its done slated in man!
You and kel are going? Hmm I may need to check the calendar. The buggy has insurance....

Latest posts