• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

River Rock ORV Fundraiser Ride for Children's Hospital - Milledgeville, GA

Milledgeville is about 10 minute ride from park and would be where you will want to stay. It is a small college town and has a few decent eating places and bars downtown across from the campus

FYI guys, enough people have asked for it so we are adding a guided night ride on Thursday night to get people familiarized with the park again and get to enjoy a little pre-fun (and get primo camping spots too)

It's an additional $10 per rig for the ride on Thursday night / extra day of camping

Getting close guys! I hope everyone has a good time

Re: Re: River Rock ORV Fundraiser Ride for Children's Hospital - Milledgeville, GA

xjcrawler said:
Still requiring insurance on rigs?
Yes!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Re: Re: River Rock ORV Fundraiser Ride for Children's Hospital - Milledgeville, GA

mdo817 said:
Yes!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Just flash my card at sign in I assume?

BUG-E J said:
Just flash my card at sign in I assume?

Yes insurance is still a requirement - Helpers are being instructed to check each rig at the gate to make sure, so just have your card with you and you'll be good to go!

thanks guys

I am going to try and ride down for the day either saturday or sunday. Just gonna bring the gayzr to ride around...so yall dont be hating. Man I miss this place! Going to be cool to see it again.

NOVI FED COUPE said:
I am going to try and ride down for the day either saturday or sunday. Just gonna bring the gayzr to ride around...so yall dont be hating. Man I miss this place! Going to be cool to see it again.

just a fair heads up - RZRs are welcome, but there isnt going to be much there in terms of wheeling for one. Steve is not a huge fan of them and isnt going to be very gung ho in support of them running all over the place and zipping around the trails, it took a decent bit of convincing to get him to allow them out there as is. Just cruise around, dont expect a ton of obstacle wheeling with it, and dont be "one of those guys" and Steve wont toss the thing in the river with the track...but get in his way one time or get stuck on a rock obstacle in front of him with a RZR? He might make a bet with you on if it will float or not... :****: :popcorn: laughing1

slravenel said:
just a fair heads up - RZRs are welcome, but there isnt going to be much there in terms of wheeling for one. Steve is not a huge fan of them and isnt going to be very gung ho in support of them running all over the place and zipping around the trails, it took a decent bit of convincing to get him to allow them out there as is. Just cruise around, dont expect a ton of obstacle wheeling with it, and dont be "one of those guys" and Steve wont toss the thing in the river with the track...but get in his way one time or get stuck on a rock obstacle in front of him with a RZR? He might make a bet with you on if it will float or not... :****: :popcorn: laughing1
I feel like I am going to fit right in! After talking with julio last night I'm looking forward to this trip. I did some you tube stalking and found a hill called horsepower that looked pretty fun. Are there alot of hills like that?

BUG-E J said:
I feel like I am going to fit right in! After talking with julio last night I'm looking forward to this trip. I did some you tube stalking and found a hill called horsepower that looked pretty fun. Are there alot of hills like that?

Not really - this isn't really a horsepower and hardcore place. Its got some technical crawls and a few little tough obstacles but nothing your buggy will struggle with. The place was built and styled long before bouncing was a popular thing and its just not set up for that kind of wheeling. If you are looking for hardcore hills and big steep ledges, I'm sorry to tell you that you wont find it here. But if you want a place to crawl around, hang out with good people and just have a good old fashioned trail time...this is it. My guess is you end up around Carnage Rock most of the time and you can climb that thing in about 5 different ways if you have patience. Some crawl, some hammer down.

I take my buggy out there regularly and have fun but its not challenging. But thats not why I go there...

It's cool. My rearend is on its last leg so I'm down to do some trail riding before the new one gets put in

slravenel said:

Oh yea...I know river rock pretty well...we rode there quite a bit back when it was open. Thats actually my red XJ at the bottom in the pics julio posted. I will be there just to support the ride, and ride around and hang out.

NOVI FED COUPE said:
Oh yea...I know river rock pretty well...we rode there quite a bit back when it was open. Thats actually my red XJ at the bottom in the pics julio posted. I will be there just to support the ride, and ride around and hang out.

Sweet! thanks for the support.

And its all pretty much the same as it was before + a nice house on top of cabin hill and a big ass barn in the field. Should rustle up everyone's (hopefully) good memories of the park

slravenel said:
Sweet! thanks for the support.

And its all pretty much the same as it was before + a nice house on top of cabin hill and a big ass barn in the field. Should rustle up everyone's (hopefully) good memories of the park

Yea I actually told my wife the same thing...just going and riding around seeing the park will be awesome. A lot of good memories there.

I got the green n purple mochine put back together,insured n re-tagged this week...can't wait...only 7 more days now!

Latest posts