Crappy for sale ads

Got me.

Attachments

• IMG_2298.JPG
    IMG_2298.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 527
Re: Crappy for sale adds

LightBnDr said:
Absolutely, I will trailer 3 towns over. I have never sold anything from my residence. I don't care how big or how much work it takes to meet someone. You aren't comin to my house.

Unlesssss. . . . . . You a few of the jokers on here who know me by my stage name. You know who you are. Lol

Walter McAndrews Aluishis Johnson III but your friends call you Clarke.

Re: Crappy for sale adds

LightBnDr said:
Absolutely, I will trailer 3 towns over. I have never sold anything from my residence. I don't care how big or how much work it takes to meet someone. You aren't comin to my house.

Unlesssss. . . . . . You a few of the jokers on here who know me by my stage name. You know who you are. Lol

You know you earned that stage name flashemifyougotem

Cracks me up when the pictures people post are the second they finished washing it, it's all wet and shiny, hose still in the picture, ground is all wet. There is an art to making a good for sale ad and it's rare to see one anymore. A bad ad or incomplete ad makes me think the seller is just a dumbass and I probably don't want what they have anyway because it is probably all kinds of dumassed up. :gtfo:

I sold a 305 that needs to be rebuilt and had either a blown head gasket or a cracked head for $50 yesterday. I went through about 50 people messaging me, I'm coming tomorrow, I really need this, I'll head that way after work, be there Wednesday, blah blah blah, after about a week of this **** I was ready to scrap it the next time I hauled a load. The only guy to show up and look at it bought it. What a waste of time that was. :gtfo:

The most stupid thing on fb marketplace is somebody sending me a message that says "I'm interested in this item." My response is usually "OK". ::) No **** you're interested, how about asking me a question about it or asking when you can look at it dumbass. Don't waste my time. :gtfo:

grcthird said:
The most stupid thing on fb marketplace is somebody sending me a message that says "I'm interested in this item." My response is usually "OK". ::) No **** you're interested, how about asking me a question about it or asking when you can look at it dumbass. Don't waste my time. :gtfo:

Stupid buyers is a whole other topic I could rant about. Some of my favorites:
Is it still available? Yes. The ad clearly states that when it sells, I'll take the add down. I actually don't like dealing with stupid people so when someone buys it, I'll immediately take the post down to keep from dealing with people like you!

How much are you asking? Did you read the faking ad? It clearly states how much I want for it and where it can be seen.

Something I got twice this week and have never had before: How much is that thing in the background that isn't listed for sale? I respond with an unreasonable amount. Almost everything is for sale, but you're gonna pay more than it's worth. Don't contact me about something that I am not advertising for sale and then get pissy when I want more than said item is worth!

Y'all are really clutterin up my crappie for sale thread... how's a man 'spost to cell any crappie wit awl tis argle bargle goin on?

Bak awn topict. Gawt tis won from the dog. Dares sum gud meet lef. Fcfs
436c38a58920ff3a097a42c597d5d192.jpg

The Luke said:
Y'all are really clutterin up my crappie for sale thread... how's a man 'spost to cell any crappie wit awl tis argle bargle goin on?

Bak awn topict. Gawt tis won from the dog. Dares sum gud meet lef. Fcfs
436c38a58920ff3a097a42c597d5d192.jpg

I'll give $2 each for ones just like that. You gotta deliver though. I am home the 5th Tuesday of every month from 2:30-2:45 in the afternoon.

Man, I bet the line of people trying to buy that thing looks like the line for the iPhone 10 on Black Friday! molaugh