• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jet boat and Jet ski on the river

fire6945

Thought some of the river people on here may like this. My buddy and I took his jet boat he built and my ole jet ski up the Nolichucky River up here in East TN. Its a long vid, some of the rough water starts around the 30-35 min mark. And like our jeep vids, the shoals are a lot rougher than they look. I took on a little damage, but nothing some fiberglass can't fix. My buddy is going to finish the front deck on his boat and will be selling it soon.
https://youtu.be/sme-A5B6dwY

Which motor did he put in the boat?

My father in law had 2 honda skis...an R12 and an R12x (turbo) that we ran on the river between Kingston and Watts Bar Dam quite a bit. Something about running 60+ on water thats smooth as glass :driving:

They moved back here to SC and we took them to the Wateree River here where I live. Neither one of them had the least bit of damage before that trip...but they both came back missing some fiberglass and one with some scuffs on the windshield from him flipping it in the rapids and letting it float back to calm water :****:

Probably a good thing we sold them recently. The jet boat really gets my interest though...would be a sweet setup here.

yeah, good small mouth and a variety in it. from about the 32 min mark at "taylor bridge lamar," is about a mile stretch between shoals at my house. Its pretty well known for muskie. Several 40-48" caught in it.