• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tire size for a high hp Cucv

Shitnado

I am buying a m1031 Cucv. Turbo 400 205 60/14 4.56 gears, Detroit in rear limited slip up front. This will be mostly a mud truck, little trail, if possible little road. I plan on running superior traction tractor tires off-road. I want 40" tall by 9.5" wide, but would 37" x 8" work better. I plan on a bbc in near future, 6/700 hp. Also plan on aluminum wheels, hubs and brakes. Let me know your thoughts.

I got a buddy thats got a K5 blazer with a 600hp 383 and CUCV axles under it and he runs 38.5 boggers, it aint never been stuck since he's owned it. In fact he only put a winch on it to make it easier for him to pull everyone else out.

d_daffron said:
I got a buddy thats got a K5 blazer with a 600hp 383 and CUCV axles under it and he runs 38.5 boggers, it aint never been stuck since he's owned it. In fact he only put a winch on it to make it easier for him to pull everyone else out.
Poundsign mic drop :****:

Re: Re: Tire size for a high hp Cucv

BUG-E J said:
Where's Tony bolton. This sounds right up his alley
Yup....**** like this.

There was a dipshit like this on one of the E body Cuda Challenger forums that was asking or posting 53 threads a day about stupid **** that I learned in about eight seconds by just searching the forum.

He was asking everything from what tire size to what frame he should buy to put under this car that he was "going" to buy.

I called the guy out and said he wasn't going to buy **** and wasn't going to do **** and of course I got hated on and then to all the PC nutless wonders got surprised....FFWD a few days...the very end of the thread was like "sorry guys, sale fell through... bought a new C7 Corvette."

tonybolton said:
Yup....**** like this.

There was a dipshit like this on one of the E body Cuda Challenger forums that was asking or posting 53 threads a day about stupid **** that I learned in about eight seconds by just searching the forum.

He was asking everything from what tire size to what frame he should buy to put under this car that he was "going" to buy.

I called the guy out and said he wasn't going to buy **** and wasn't going to do **** and of course I got hated on and then to all the PC nutless wonders got surprised....FFWD a few days...the very end of the thread was like "sorry guys, sale fell through... bought a new C7 Corvette."
I've never met you in person. Outside of thinking batshit is cool I like you.

Wait I just realized you were bragging about being a member of a classic car forum. You urbans kill me

I drive my tractor on the road all the time with tractor tires. Should be no problem :dunno: :dunno: Not sure I have seen the alumnium brake setup before, care to eleborate?

d_daffron said:
Fits like oj's glove on most trails but hasn't been stuck.
de5075eecd2f4ff0ed239cb49bf8bad4.jpg
6185fd783aff13bf6a555f3fac68f864.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk