• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tire size for a high hp Cucv

Re:

Shitnado said:
Do they make aluminum shafts for that?
Technically you can put an aluminum driveshaft in anything. If your trolling us continue. If that's a serious question you may wanna start with pirate and work your way up to hardline

Gotta be a Troll, we have all been had. No way he's gonna ask about building a 700hp tractor tire'd mud truck out of this
ec5ac2bcf57079a0d94b05112cc5c8a9.jpg

on a rock crawling forum, then in the same thread come up with an aluminum axleshaft joke.

Not to mention he has already added an avatar.... really? we have guys that have been on HL for years that still can't figure out how to post a pic on their forsale threads much less add an avatar pic.

d_daffron said:
Gotta be a Troll, we have all been had. No way he's gonna ask about building a 700hp tractor tire'd mud truck out of this
ec5ac2bcf57079a0d94b05112cc5c8a9.jpg

on a rock crawling forum, then in the same thread come up with an aluminum axleshaft joke.

Not to mention he has already added an avatar.... really? we have guys that have been on HL for years that still can't figure out how to post a pic on their forsale threads much less add an avatar pic.

Hahahaha. Truth right there. Brock did mine for me. I still don't know how to do avatars

BUG-E J said:
Hahahaha. Truth right there. Brock did mine for me. I still don't know how to do avatars

Dont feel bad, the forum ADMINISTRATOR can't even operate the quote function.... (insert bear poke emoji)

d_daffron said:
Dont feel bad, the forum ADMINISTRATOR can't even operate the quote function.... (insert bear poke emoji)
Ya know Shitnado hasn't used the quote function yet either. Maybe it's Gregg messing wi...... naw nevermind he would have just used it incorrectly.

Ditch the maintenance body,4-6"leafs, 37/40 superiors, cut trim fenders, bbc. Technically there are rocks in mud.

Shitnado said:
Ditch the maintenance body,4-6"leafs, 37/40 superiors, cut trim fenders, bbc. Technically there are rocks in mud.

Seems like you got it all figured out except what tire size to run, and maybe what air pressure to run them at. Might I recommend a poll for that one next?

creepycrawly said:
Seems like you got it all figured out except what tire size to run, and maybe what air pressure to run them at. Might I recommend a poll for that one next?
Hahahahaha. You have to name this build the kush417 2.0.

I will pay pal you 20 bucks when the build hits page 2.

Don't ask for that he will try and pay you in **** pics! Ask chasman I say 47 ltbs. Cut the **** out of them paddle style and rock on. Speaking of which I have a set I might have fer sail....

SHELBS44 said:
Don't ask for that he will try and pay you in **** pics! I say 47 ltbs. Cut the **** out of them paddle style and rock on. Speaking of which I have a set I might have fer sail....
Come on man, follow the rules. Dik pics, prize and rotation.

creepycrawly said:
Now that's funny ****!
Beerj said:
Come on man, follow the rules. Dik pics, prize and rotation.

Bahahahahahaha. Y'all send them to Creepycrawley first he will enjoy them. That how eddy hands out his prizes?

Murrah motorsports gots all the dana 50s.

Tony quit pointing nubbed fingers at the new guy. Just cause he is unfamiliar with off-road doesn't mean you have to be a douch bizkit.
There is one obvious answer to this question...
38inch THORNBIRDS ftw!!

#fanlivesmatter
#icanstopafanwith1finger
#1994infulleffect