• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tire size for a high hp Cucv

Eddyj said:
Murrah motorsports gots all the dana 50s.

Tony quit pointing nubbed fingers at the new guy. Just cause he is unfamiliar with off-road doesn't mean you have to be a douch bizkit.
There is one obvious answer to this question...
38inch THORNBIRDS ftw!!

#fanlivesmatter
#icanstopafanwith1finger
#1994infulleffect

Reported... :flipgotcha:

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
Maybe it's just a slow day at the carnival??

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

SHELBS44 said:
Bahahahahahaha. Y'all send them to Creepycrawley first he will enjoy them. That how eddy hands out his prizes?
Reported

Eddyj said:

Tony quit pointing nubbed fingers at the new guy. Just cause he is unfamiliar with off-road doesn't mean you have to be a douch bizkit.
38inch THORNBIRDS ftw!!

#fanlivesmatter
#icanstopafanwith1finger
#1994infulleffect

Reported!! Wait....

#gonnagetthisbitchlockeddown
#episode3

Eddyj said:

38inch THORNBIRDS ftw!!

#fanlivesmatter
#icanstopafanwith1finger
#1994infulleffect

Already have thornbirds on my daily driver.

Shitnado said:
Already have thornbirds on my daily driver.

Ok thats it, I'm oficially throwing the Troll flag...

I dont know what your alternate screen name is, but your troll game is strong. I for one am glad you started this 3 page thread to display your mad skilz.

Shitnado said:
I am buying a m1031 Cucv. Turbo 400 205 60/14 4.56 gears, Detroit in rear limited slip up front. This will be mostly a mud truck, little trail, if possible little road. I plan on running superior traction tractor tires off-road. I want 40" tall by 9.5" wide, but would 37" x 8" work better. I plan on a bbc in near future, 6/700 hp. Also plan on aluminum wheels, hubs and brakes. Let me know your thoughts.

I think you will find that most of these guys are pretentious peckerheads. They go around and brag about their rigs and act like they know everything when in reality they are Bolt on lightbar having keyboard kissing web wheelers. I think you are on the right track. The Rock Lobster a few years ago was working on his fully built bulletproof DANA 30 and all these guys were so jealous they just shut down. I'm looking forward to this build. Guys like us are a rare breed. Hard working visionaries who really wheel their stuff. For starters I would mount my tractor tires backwards, they are directional but the wheelspeed you will have with that BBC will make them hook and grab better. I also found that the superior traction tires work best when you grind down every other tooth on the pinion gear. You will also find that running rotors on only 1 side will really help stabilize things in the swamp. I may not even run brakes, that much mud and dirt will create enough friction to stop. Forget all the jack legs and keep us up to date on this truck, gonna be something special!!!

578e9d0f5dd0a788c18ff8719c6a0fc2.png

I'm telling you man, we could be franz. What are the chances I catch you looking at my profile the same time I'm looking at yours. Just don't cry or look into my eyes and we should be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eddyj said:
We got a bad ass...
Pics of DD on thornbirds for a thread win.

I like him, can we keep him?
So far he is taking it well. I just wanted to be sure it wasn't somebody messing with us. Now I'm wanting to see his dd myself. I see he snuck Maine into his profile. He's too smart to be batshit.

BUG-E J said:
Ok for 3 posts in either your gonna be a good time and have learned our ways or you are a gluten for punishnent.

Do you know jk101?
Or are you jk101?

Where is JK101???

So Jimmy, can I call you Jimmy, Thornbirds to me are one of the most underrated tire ever created. So I think you will agree. Sow what are your plans for the motor? So I am running a stock 454 Vortec so I understand the BBC cool factor. So far we have put a Granatellli Mass Airflow Sensor, Throttle body spacer, Air Raid Intake, Air Volent twister intake fan, a flowmaster and a hot tune and I am right at 540 HP and around 979 ft lbs of torque. So I think what your trying to do is actually capable and adaptable if nothing else cool. Keep us posted. Some pics of the truck would be awesome!!

cushmaneaglerider said:
I'll show you mine Now show me yours. 9.00 Co-op's and a turbo wing.
976372bad962e098fa128b9cee4da893.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What kind of increases did you see with the wing? I was really thinking of adding one to my tow rig. They are one of those bonus deals cause you get the added performance but they look amazing as well. Kind of like a really smart wife who can cook too.

cushmaneaglerider said:
Wing helped on fuel mileage while pulling an enclosed trailer. But I did it for the nookie :cougar:

It'll also keep the wind from ripping the windshield or roof off that mule-gator-ranger on the interstate