• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Muck Boots

This is the first pair of mucks iv ever owned. And i just got the cheap black ones. I thank thay call them chore boots? But with me welding and cutting in them around the house and thu the woods and few rides thu out the winter iv really liked them. Thay held up way better than i thought thay would. I had a pair of lacross aero heads? Before these and thay lasted me two or three winters. And i ware them every day all winter long. I go thu two pair of regual boots a year.. i guess i walk and crawl around to much

Re:

Don't have a TSC around? They usually carry them and seem to be all around. Boots vary in size too much even between brands because different models can fit different. Both my Mucks are on the smaller size of my other boots that I have if that helps.if you're buying them online maybe find a place that has a good return policy and get 2 pairs? That being said my Mucks are my favorite boots I've ever had.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Bronco72 said:
This is the first pair of mucks iv ever owned. And i just got the cheap black ones. I thank thay call them chore boots? But with me welding and cutting in them around the house and thu the woods and few rides thu out the winter iv really liked them. Thay held up way better than i thought thay would. I had a pair of lacross aero heads? Before these and thay lasted me two or three winters. And i ware them every day all winter long. I go thu two pair of regual boots a year.. i guess i walk and crawl around to much

Crawling? Can't you blame that on the beer???? :drinkers:

The chore muck boots are the **** that used to be the only thing I wore but now I have to have steal toes so timberland pro is the new go to

I ware the timberland pro slip ons in a steel toe usually. Thay just dont last long. I bought wolverines this last time.... thay havent lasted any longer

Not to hijack but I've had timberland pro for years, at first I'd buy them at local chain stores and they would last almost a year, then I bought a pair from a work wear place and they were twice the boot. I called them and ask and they said there were different grades of timberland boots. And there defently is. Pay a extra $20 It's worth it.