• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Phobias

The Luke said:
Stepping on a used needle. I'm fine with shots. Just specifically stepping on a used one. No clue. Been afraid of it since ever.

That scene in Saw 2 where the chick gets thrown in the pit of needles. HELLLL NOPE.

My (now ex) wife and I looked at a bank repo house about 15 years ago. The house was owned by a local doctor but he had gotten into drugs and **** and disbarred? sp from practicing. The house was only 7 years old but totally trashed! Carpet nasty, walls nasty, smelled like animal ****. Good solid base but needed total paint and carpet throughout. We went in basement and there was blood all over the floor and found a couple mason jars of blood. Kinda creepy. But the basement and back yard was covered with used needles and syringes! I mean everywhere! There is no way in hell I would have walked or let kids in that yard barefoot. You would have just about needed to have someone come in and scrape the top several inches of dirt off and start fresh. It was unreal.

Needles? That's funny! No need to be scared of needles.....they don't hurt. And JD shouldn't be scared of spiders, you have a 50% less chance of getting bit on the foot than we do. That being said, I don't like the dark and HATE lightning. I am not worried if I am inside a car or building but if lightning is near and I'm outside, I'm gone.
5c7ec7d5b675b1898d6cf6cdcfd27d96.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Phobias

blacksheep10 said:
Black widows. I can handle a recluse, our house is small. I remember the day in second grade when my teacher showed us a pic of one, told us what they could do, then said they hide in wood piles. I'm like, " we burn wood, there is always a pile in the basement, I'm going to die from a spider bitch when dad makes me carry wood to the stove every day"
This was in my shop he got crushed.

I sat on some type of spider a few years back while hunting. Didn't know I got bit until I was walking out and my butt cheek was on fire. A few days later I had a hole where the skin was gone. Had my cousin take a pic while we were duck hunting so I could see how bad it was, I won't share that one. Lol

8432a4caa08eb5e78b3b4b0a220404b8.jpg

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

j-mox said:
My (now ex) wife and I looked at a bank repo house about 15 years ago. The house was owned by a local doctor but he had gotten into drugs and **** and disbarred? sp from practicing. The house was only 7 years old but totally trashed! Carpet nasty, walls nasty, smelled like animal ****. Good solid base but needed total paint and carpet throughout. We went in basement and there was blood all over the floor and found a couple mason jars of blood. Kinda creepy. But the basement and back yard was covered with used needles and syringes! I mean everywhere! There is no way in hell I would have walked or let kids in that yard barefoot. You would have just about needed to have someone come in and scrape the top several inches of dirt off and start fresh. It was unreal.

Was that house in Jackson? I think I have a friend who looked at a house similar to that.

Sadly I probably have a gazillion being OCD, and most are really odd. I'm scared to death of bandaids, foam soap, hand sanitizer, needles, foods that are green, fast food workers touching my hand, motorcycles, jetskis, being wet, etc. I literally dry my teeth after brushing them, stand out of the water when showering and use my hands to dry off before I use a towel. I will walk all the way around the parking lot to avoid a bandaid even if it's the wrapper. I can't even watch a needle on tv, or even sit on a motorcycle. I'm not afraid of heights, but I'm afraid of falling. Meaning I don't care how high I am, if the ground moves I want down. There are several more, but you get the point.

sleepsontoilet said:
Sadly I probably have a gazillion being OCD, and most are really odd. I'm scared to death of bandaids, foam soap, hand sanitizer, needles, foods that are green, fast food workers touching my hand, motorcycles, jetskis, being wet, etc. I literally dry my teeth after brushing them, stand out of the water when showering and use my hands to dry off before I use a towel. I will walk all the way around the parking lot to avoid a bandaid even if it's the wrapper. I can't even watch a needle on tv, or even sit on a motorcycle. I'm not afraid of heights, but I'm afraid of falling. Meaning I don't care how high I am, if the ground moves I want down. There are several more, but you get the point.
Holy hell! I can understand some forms of ocd, but I couldn't imagine feeling like I had to dry my teeth after brushing haha. Damn.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Badfabphobia-
It's never happened to me personally, due to my awesome judgment in friends, but sometimes I read these horror stories on the interwebs on a gay site. Where people spend all of there hard earned money at a fabraction shop to have a buggy built.

I have this recurring nightmare where I'm always standing in my barnyard at 7:47pm and I get handed a bill from some guy and then he yells "you just got leboned!!"

It's horrible...

Re:

I'm not phobic of anything. There are some things I don't like: laser pointers, rifling noises over my head (hearing a bullet whizz past your ear), loud noises to include grinders, dropping dumpsters or anything that explodes without me knowing prior. I also hate people on their phones instead of driving their cars. Especially at red lights. I could choke a motherfucker that goes through a light that wasn't paying attention and I get stuck.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

tonybolton said:
Let's start the wife's weekend right with some time ****ery on the ol man-oven...
e5d26548845d52167fe1e5138b26fabd.jpg

Now see that **** right there would bug the hell out out of me........Un-American if you ask me!!!!!

j-mox said:
When we went to Utah to pickup the boy, we stayed at an air bnb. We were exhausted by the time we got our stuff moved into the place. I went to lay down for a nap on day 1 and the wife went off to the bathroom. She immediately comes back in and gets me. There was an open, used needle laying in the carpet just outside the bathroom door.

That air bnb was short lived.

money_pit_yj said:
Was that house in Jackson? I think I have a friend who looked at a house similar to that.

No it was Scott City. It was back on a bluff on edge of town. I was riding back roads on my 3-wheeler and discovered it. Can't remember his name but he was a prominent doctor in his prime before the drugs.

And your picture is just wrong! I mean, who keeps needles around their house to just stick several in their arm for a picture? That's just sick :gtfo:

j-mox said:
No it was Scott City. It was back on a bluff on edge of town. I was riding back roads on my 3-wheeler and discovered it. Can't remember his name but he was a prominent doctor in his prime before the drugs.

And your picture is just wrong! I mean, who keeps needles around their house to just stick several in their arm for a picture? That's just sick :gtfo:
Be glad he sent you the needles in the arm pic.....just to let you know, he could only for two needles in the not so work friendly picture I got.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk