• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Glasses

poolman

I have a couple pair of Solar eclipse glasses for sale. $200 obo!! ONLY used A few minutes!! Or trade for a craft beer, Tony B #CHM sticker, or a funnel cake! :fish:

If you got a clear face shield, them paper ecleptlic glasses under said face shield make a welderin helmet for sure. ;D ;D Poor folk got to take what they can get. :****:

kmcminn said:
Bingo I will sell my jackson nexgen and use these.

Brilliant idea!!!! These are a steal, can't believe I still have them,,, all PMs have been returned!!!

Ill take them only if your willing to ship on your dime. And ill i have to trade is two bent aluminum arrows and a beer box.. and the neighbors cat. Im still tryin to get rid of that bastard... booyang

Bronco72 said:
Ill take them only if your willing to ship on your dime. And ill i have to trade is two bent aluminum arrows and a beer box.. and the neighbors cat. Im still tryin to get rid of that bastard... booyang

No shipping...........

I'll trade you straight up for my post eclipse bottle of eye drops? Are these 2024 Eclipse approved? Videos of said eclipse?

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
I'll trade you straight up for my post eclipse bottle of eye drops? Are these 2024 Eclipse approved? Videos of said eclipse?

ADMINISTRATOR

Yes sir, they are 2024 approved, but the stamp is in pencil, so I would recommend taking a picture of it. ;D

poolman said:
Yes sir, they are 2024 approved, but the stamp is in pencil, so I would recommend taking a picture of it. ;D

SWEET, I am wanting to get a jump on the 2024 eclipse. Is that a #2 pencil? Can you meet halfway? I am located in Seattle Washington. Thanks. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
SWEET, I am wanting to get a jump on the 2024 eclipse. Is that a #2 pencil? Can you meet halfway? I am located in Seattle Washington. Thanks. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

No sir, #747 pencil, they are WAY more expensive. I happen to be in Seattle right now we can meet up, bring cash. :stir: :stir: laughing1

poolman said:
No sir, #747 pencil, they are WAY more expensive. I happen to be in Seattle right now we can meet up, bring cash. :stir: :stir: laughing1

Cool, I am at Starbucks sipping my Mocha Choca Latta Crappa Java Grande Vente' .

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
Cool, I am at Starbucks sipping my Mocha Choca Latta Crappa Java Grande Vente' .

ADMINISTRATOR

You win!!! I can't top that!!!! :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: