• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Glasses

Bronco72 said:
Still a avaliable?

Sale pending to CHASMAN9, I had a PayPal confirmation followed with a email from PayPal saying it was from his Swiss bank account, and he has been known to renig with that account. Soooooooo. If funds do not clear soon they will be open market!! 8)

poolman said:
Sale pending to CHASMAN9, I had a PayPal confirmation followed with a email from PayPal saying it was from his Swiss bank account, and he has been known to renig with that account. Soooooooo. If funds do not clear soon they will be open market!! 8)

Wrong account, my secretary was supposed to send you my offshore account from Dubai, you know the one that reads "Tony Bolton". I will have her fax your secretary the final routing number while I finish this sweet Mocha Choca Lotta Crappa double half Caff/ Caff Vente' I got here at Starbucks inside Target. Till then, toodles... :JRich:

ADMINISTRATOR

Hello, I would like to buy your items. I am completely ok with the price. I will arrange pickup through my shipping company. They will pt you with a check for the agreed upon price plus $750. Please keep an extra $100 for your troubles and have the remaining $650 in cash so that my shippers get paid. If you agree to these terms, please reply with your full name, date of birth, full social security number, mother's maiden name, the street you grew up on, your high school mascot, and the name of your first pet so that I can make the check out accurately. Cheers friend.

creepycrawly said:
Hello, I would like to buy your items. I am completely ok with the price. I will arrange pickup through my shipping company. They will pt you with a check for the agreed upon price plus $750. Please keep an extra $100 for your troubles and have the remaining $650 in cash so that my shippers get paid. If you agree to these terms, please reply with your full name, date of birth, full social security number, mother's maiden name, the street you grew up on, your high school mascot, and the name of your first pet so that I can make the check out accurately. Cheers friend.

Sir no offense but you sound like a scam. I would a idiot to fall for something like that. ::)

poolman said:
Well if you wont sell him your glasses can i give him a cat? He has to carch it tho. If i could it would all ready be gone.

Sir no offense but you sound like a scam. I would a idiot to fall for something like that. ::)

poolman said:

Do you have anything for sale? If so, I'll buy it too. I kindly request the same info.

creepycrawly said:
Do you have anything for sale? If so, I'll buy it too. I kindly request the same info.

I still got a sweet electric dog polisher with low hours on it for sale. I only used it on my wifes PekaShitzu 3 times. pm me for details. #acleandogisapissedoffdog

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
I still got a sweet electric dog polisher with low hours on it for sale. I only used it on my wifes PekaShitzu 3 times. pm me for details. #acleandogisapissedoffdog

ADMINISTRATOR

Even The Nigerian scammers were taught not to take advantage of old folks! :rolf:

creepycrawly said:
Even The Nigerian scammers were taught not to take advantage of old folks! :rolf:

WHO YOU CALLING OLD FOLK SONNY? :mad: In my day, we'd just go outside and pick out a switch and, and, and... What were we taking about? Oh yah, I've got some duck hunting tires for my wifes Nova and she's make dumplings out of her social security check on Tuesdays. RIght? Mind just ain't what it be to used. Where's my Ensure, I'm thirsty. :butt:

ADMINISTRATOR

Latest posts