Attachments

• signal-2018-08-27-111656.jpg
    signal-2018-08-27-111656.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 162
  • signal-2018-08-27-111704.jpg
    signal-2018-08-27-111704.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 158
wanted to get some finished pics out...

after a blown motor right on initial start up and a transmission that fought us from the get go, shes done and heading to AOP this weekend for a shakedown run. Pics to follow (hopefully of it still with the rubber side down)

XECY24G.jpg

AEFMTIn.jpg

i7jLzLF.jpg

8JfWWuf.jpg

wZ3GOmk.jpg

r28VrV4.jpg

A8TZQXO.jpg

slravenel said:
wanted to get some finished pics out...

after a blown motor right on initial start up and a transmission that fought us from the get go, shes done and heading to AOP this weekend for a shakedown run. Pics to follow (hopefully of it still with the rubber side down)

Looks great! Any idea what caused the motor to blow at initial start?

ridered3 said:
Looks great! Any idea what caused the motor to blow at initial start?

we arent totally sure, signs point to it not being put together correctly...but I wont push an opinion on that since I didnt build it, or tear it apart.

Shakedown went well, a few small adjustments to make...but nothing fell off! Should be back on the trails in no time.

Thanks guys

slravenel said:
we arent totally sure, signs point to it not being put together correctly...but I wont push an opinion on that since I didnt build it, or tear it apart.

Shakedown went well, a few small adjustments to make...but nothing fell off! Should be back on the trails in no time.

Thanks guys

Glad to know the shakedown went well without any major issues. Was just curious on the motor.

Knocked the new off this weekend, but she rode good all weekend and made it up pretty much everything Todd aimed it at! Seems to be a damn good little (big) buggy

p50CKk1.jpg

hq4ZTN0.jpg

iO2f3eC.jpg

gxjlWsJ.jpg

Latest posts