• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

TheViking builds a Bronco

5BrothersFabrication said:
Take your time. I am. ;D
I know and was going to check on a burnt up CJ5 for the girlfriend this weekend but said forget it I need to do the Bronco build first.

The Luke said:
I hate to hear that about the divorce. Sorry man.

Missing my children and them being used as pawns sucks but finding a woman I can share my life with and who believes in me and my dreams is a gift from God!

Does anyone know the correct length for the battery cables on a 93 Bronco asked on a FB Group but nobody knows the length only how easy it is... No **** dipshits :****: :gtfo:

I have found them on LMC but they list multiple lengths and found one on EBay thats complete but doesn't mention the length and I don't want to spend 100.00 on it right now, rather do it cheap and do it myself.

240ca2a6ee4c9e0368cdb053d3558188.jpg

Well I let this project go as I had needed dental work. After two years of more and more parts and no reliability I couldn't honestly keep this going. Hey I can smile now so when I tow home the next shitbox I will be smiling at the girlfriend.???????????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I thought it was gonna be an update. I feel ya on the smiling thing though...I've thought about cashing out and fixing my effed up teeth more then once..scares me though.

FlatlandFSJ said:
Man I thought it was gonna be an update. I feel ya on the smiling thing though...I've thought about cashing out and fixing my effed up teeth more then once..scares me though.
Man do it, just swallow the fear and do it. Yes it takes time for your mouth to heal afterwards, yes you may have new teeth you paste in place, year talking may be off at first. Yet I can smile again. That's priceless. I can laugh and not hide my teeth with my hand in a social setting, yet I can also go bold forth from the pulpit and more effectively teach the word of God.

I'm not waking up in pain or having to stop whatever I'm doing due to dental pain. It's been over a week I still can't eat everything I want but I'm getting there daily.

Letting go of something that was material allowed me to feel more peace and live a healthier life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk