• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Midnight feedings...

I find using a weedeater works well. It's not the most nimble thing to swing around but it's got a decent kill zone to compensate.

Re:

Need to toss some thickening agent into that formula.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

The Luke said:
Yea I already tried to google it. I don't remember exactly how it went. I do have a guilty pleasure of shwacking carpenter bees with a whiffle ball bat, tho
I swacked one with an empty antifreeze jug once in self defense. They'll go a distance with a direct hit!

Dragging this one up from the dead because it relates to my tree wall thread.

Update: The neighbor is still screwing me. I flash my lightbars at his house all the time. The persistent light flashing has stopped. But he's still screwing me in the sense that he is selling his house, the property is getting zoned commercial and now I have to look at an electronics repair store....

Update. 2 years later.

I'm currently up feeding baby number two. The phenomenon has ceased. Sunburn has peeled and healed. Most of my vision was regained. My dog still has ptsd and you have to warn her before you turn on any light.

Turns out the neighbor hosting the light show has moved. But has been replaced....

The house was granted permission to be used as a little electronics store. Never mind it's in a neighborhood with no other businesses and previous owner bitched at the rental property next to him because he didn't want any business on this road. But I guess he was moving. So why not screw the neighborhood. Who cares?! When I spoke to new owner, he asked if I had noticed any crazy lights at night. He then goes on to tell me that the previous owner had his floods rigged to a concert grade strobe system. Who knew?!

They've been removed. Instead we now have a 40' flag pole with aforementioned lights relocated to surrounding the base and a 15'x6' sign for the store mounted right below the flag on the pole. At least now, I can rest easy and salute ole glory while feeding this little poop factory. And if I ever need a vcr repaired or data pulled off a floppy disc, I know who to go to.

I can only imagine that somewhere on the web, a recently blinded pilot is talk to texting a similar story about how there are some kind of awful, intense, horrific lights from hell that came from below and burned out his retinas at night while on his way to drop a 737 full of bachelorette parties at BNA. I feel your pain brotha...I feel your pain.

I don't have this problem at the bedrooms because of trees and whatnot, but from black Friday til New Years, my neighbors have a Griswold display. Luckily nothing flashes, but we don't have to use our living room lights if we don't want to. Hang on, their decor is on the google maps, I'll take a couple screenshots...

This is the display of Griswold proportions.
7c73e4e2c147a44e02112549aa518ce5.jpg
cb5468026aab7e9b776b7feea57d6a45.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

My neighbor texted my wife a video one time of our motion activated flood light on the front of our garage, looked like a disco going on. Turns out the motion part got water in it and shorted out and it was throwing a code which happened to be fast flashes.

Bronco72 said:
Dooder. Im sad i dont see 10 cars parked in ur yard
His ole lady keeps it classy. Their property is similar to Duders hair. Business up front, pintos and **** out back.

Latest posts