• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tucker's Offroad Rausch Creek Takeover Oct 6-8

Rockwells607

October 6-8 is my annual fall ride I host every year at Rausch . We wheel hard , chat and eat well one last time for the season as a large group. Anyone is welcome to join . If the group is huge we break up into smaller groups . Just a fun relaxing weekend . This year I ask that everyone brings one unwrapped toy for the toy drive my wife and I do for the less fortunate kids for Christmas . Hope to see some ea faces this year ! Every year this gets bigger !Ill also have the BK camera there rolling the footage like last year .

that's awesome and thanks for the open invite. would love to (especially since I've been involved with T4T and salvation army angels for decades), but I won't be released by then to go back to work (laid up from surgery).

good luck, have fun, stay safe, and collect lots of toys!!

need to meet you guys sometime and do some wheeln! thumb.gif

Rockwells607 said:
Both. Camping is free but primitive no bath house or hook ups . Several hotels within minutes of the park

Look on the Rausch web site, they give a list of hotels that you can get a discount at.

It is a Mercedes , he's toyed both different boost, intercooler setups and trans setups, it's working great he's the first diesel to finish KOH this year! Good guy and fun to to wheel with . He races on 37s but bounces with us on 43 sx's and he can hang! He beats that thing and it has a license plate on it!