• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2017 Prime Time Crusader Lite 34MB 5th Wheel Camper

Price Drop...$40,000 someone needs a nice Camper, fairly light for a camper of this size pull great behind my 3/4 ton Duramax and the Middle Bunkhouse floor plan is hard to beat!

Dats right. Motorhome to haul a full size rig.
No joke though, this is an extremely nice unit with tons of bells and whistles. The bunk room is an awesome addition

zayne2427 said:
Dats right. Motorhome to haul a full size rig.
No joke though, this is an extremely nice unit with tons of bells and whistles. The bunk room is an awesome addition

Thanks Zayne, you are about the only one on here that has seen it in person. If someone would come look and see it I believe they would fall in love with it. Not many campers with this floor plan, usually a bunkhouse camper has wasted space...not this one :****:

Bump for $35000 not gonna go much cheaper than that, this is a jam up deal on this unites :****:

Need to move this thing some property has been offered to me for sale and I want to jump on it, so something has to go :****:

Your probably not in the market at the moment but I have a 2013 Raptor Velocity 300 for sale. Asking $38500. 36 foot with 10 foot garage. Weighs in about 13500 with the golf cart in the back. Let me know if you want some pics.