• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired X

Re: 2017 Polaris RZR Turbo 4 Seater

Someone make me a reasonable offer on this thing I found another rig I want to purchase if I can sell this before it sells.

B.DRAKE said:
Someone make me a reasonable offer on this thing I found another rig I want to purchase if I can sell this before it sells.

Now there are some words that I have never spoken. lol

ADMINISTRATOR

Nice unit here. Couldn't build it for anywhere close to that price

zayne2427 said:
Nice unit here. Couldn't build it for anywhere close to that price

Thanks bud! And your 100% correct you'd have about 30+ in this unit if you bought it new and put all the stuff this one has on it. And it's not gonna hurt my feelings to keep it, it's a blast to ride and my wife and oldest girl love it.

Re:

Can't hide money. Thing is prolly in better shape than a new showroom model

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

It's a heck of a lot better anyway, this thing has everything one needs to make it better than factory....good cage, bumpers, full belly skids, rocker protection, wheels tires and a bad ass stereo system in it. Just don't think people understand how much money it takes to put one of these together.

B.DRAKE said:
It's a heck of a lot better anyway, this thing has everything one needs to make it better than factory....good cage, bumpers, full belly skids, rocker protection, wheels tires and a bad ass stereo system in it. Just don't think people understand how much money it takes to put one of these together.

When you got them bottomless pockets it aint no step for a stepper :****:

Bumpers said:
When you got them bottomless pockets it aint no step for a stepper :****:
Your the one with them kinda pockets :****:

Latest posts