• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired V6 Tube Buggy w/Atlas for sale PRICE DROP!!!!

jdaniels

Shotgun Fab chassis

Toyota high pinion front axle
5.29 gears
Six shooter knuckles
Grizzly locker
Dirty 30 axles

Trail Gear Rock Assault rear axle
5.29 gears
Chromoly axles
Disc brakes

Chevy 4.3 engine on propane
Turbo 350 transmission
Atlas 4.3 transfer case

37" BFG Red Labels
Raceline aluminum wheels
Fox coil over shocks front and rear
Kirkey seats
Warn 8000lb winch with synthetic rope
Aluminum radiator mounted in rear
Dual direction cooling fan
Art Carr shifter

This buggy is light weight and just goes. It will do almost everything the heavier high horsepower buggies will do. Buggy is super dependable. Asking $17,000 PRICE DROP TO $15,000. Will consider up or down trade on 4x4 tractor with loader.
Text or call Mark at 731-819-2178

Re: V6 Tube Buggy w/Atlas for sale

That's pretty awesome. Looks like a Shotgun Fab buggy. What's the wheelbase?

It is a shotgun fab frame. Wheelbase is 121" I believe. I will have to verify that tomorrow

wheelbase is actually 117". Got confused with my last buggy.

BTT
Open to offers. Just getting out of the game.

BTT. Still for sale. Rode it this past weekend. Make offer.

BTT. Still for sale. This is a great Buggy, just don't have time to ride.

Always wondered what happened to this chassis. First one I ever built with the help of Todd at Shotgun Fab. Glad to see it was put back together after the person I sold the buggy to parted it out. Good luck with the sale.

Still for sale. Open to offers. Come see it you will be surprised at how good it will go.

BTT WITH PRICE DROP! This is as low as I will go. Will consider up or down trade for 4x4 tractor with loader.

jdaniels said:
Still for sale.
Awsome Buggy and awsome price!Is it possible for you to send the buggy to Portugal if bougth it? Can the buggy run on butane? whats the rougth total width just to have an idea of the trailer. Im asking all these question bc for me its a dream ride to have even tho i dont have the money to buy it atm.

xXBrunoBMCMPTXx said:
Awsome Buggy and awsome price!Is it possible for you to send the buggy to Portugal if bougth it? Can the buggy run on butane? whats the rougth total width just to have an idea of the trailer. Im asking all these question bc for me its a dream ride to have even tho i dont have the money to buy it atm.

There is quite a few logistical and custom issues to navigate around in order to ship a custom built rig overseas.
Better get together with someone that has experience in the matter. :stir:
It's not cheap.

Width on one of these should be around 75"

Bebop said:
There is quite a few logistical and custom issues to navigate around in order to ship a custom built rig overseas.
Better get together with someone that has experience in the matter. :stir:
It's not cheap.

Width on one of these should be around 75"

Tnkx for answering. Do you have any of how much it could cost and what could be the issues?

Im asking bc here in Portugal we dont have anithing like this its we only have the cheapest buggys bc you know the average person doesnt have that much money. we have expensive 4x4 but nothing like a custom machine like that one. Btw how this type of machine is called? big buggy? rock crawler? :driving:

xXBrunoBMCMPTXx said:
Tnkx for answering. Do you have any of how much it could cost and what could be the issues?

Im asking bc here in Portugal we dont have anithing like this its we only have the cheapest buggys bc you know the average person doesnt have that much money. we have expensive 4x4 but nothing like a custom machine like that one. Btw how this type of machine is called? big buggy? rock crawler? :driving:

Mather of a fact, you guys in Portugal have some of the best offroad scene in Europe and for sure do have "big buggies" like this one over there.
The Vimoso race is the best one from the U4 serie and is held in Portugal. Previous winners were all Portuguese drivers on full blown race buggies way more decked-out than this one.

I think it's best to stop de-railling this thread, the owner is just trying to sell his rig. Not talk about sending it overseas.

When you'll be ready to buy a rig stateside, send me a PM, I'll point you in the right direction to export it.

@ the OP : sorry for this.
@ the moderators : clean-up if needed.

This Buggy is still for sale. This is a solid Buggy for the money. I haven't really been trying to hard to sell it; but it is time to let it go. Very surprised as to the low level of interest in this rig. You can't come close to building this for the sales price. I guess people either want a high horse power rock bouncer or a RZR. Thanks for looking.