• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Outlaw 2018 schedule

xjpaddler

6 races next year

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    109.1 KB · Views: 173
I'll definitely be making some of these. Most fun I've had in a long time!

If grayrock were to be added I would register today and go ahead and get a hotel room! :****: :woot:

To my understanding Gray Rock is no longer an option, We are trying to get a couple things lined out for the August date. Hopefully something that will be good overall for the sport.

Thanks for the Compliment on the HPO event, the second hill is not what we would normally run during our race's. But ut was the finals, and several of the racers said they wanted something harder so we listened. There is a very fine line between a legit race hill and simething only a few make, we try to keep it a legitimate race.

I think the hawk pride race was perfect one longer/easier hill good to separate the pack and then one hill that is doable but you are going to have to work at it or fully commit and try to ramp it the event was great just wish more people would have been there i didn't even know about it until last minute and that was bc a buddy told me about it

jccarter1 said:
I think the hawk pride race was perfect one longer/easier hill good to separate the pack and then one hill that is doable but you are going to have to work at it or fully commit and try to ramp it the event was great just wish more people would have been there i didn't even know about it until last minute and that was bc a buddy told me about it
I thought the hills were perfect. I turned over on the first one so didn't see any point in hitting the second. But I did get to ride till about 10pm that night.

MoparMan said:
Did you ever nail down a location for that August date?

Yes sir. August 11th at Moonlight Off Road park. This gives us 3 east of the Mississippi River, and 3 west. We realize that a large percentage of the racers are Tn, Alabama, and Kentucky. But in the past couple years, Oklahoma, Missouri, Arkansas, and crazy northerners have started participating. So we are trying keep it as equal as we can within reason.