• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired WTB-Polaris RzR 800s Parts

ridered3

Not Rigless
Traded off the XJ for a 2012 RzR 800s. Looking for misc parts and hoping folks have various items just sitting in the garage/shop collecting dust etc.

*Exhaust - Replaced
*Axle Shafts - Replaced
*Tires (Currently running the 26'' stockers, but would like to have spares as well). - still looking
*Protection (Cage, Sliders, Bumpers, etc) - Replaced
*Storage - Addressed
*Anything else you have sitting around that you'd want to sell.

Easiest contact method is via cell at 931-three nine seven-3319.

I have a exhuast and a couple other items..I will get a list together sometime today.

I have a front bumper, 27in buckhorns on stock rims and lot of used parts i took off that you may could use as a spares.

I have a set of stock tires on rims. Would make spares if ur interested.pm me.

Shane460 said:
I have a front bumper, 27in buckhorns on stock rims and lot of used parts i took off that you may could use as a spares.

Cool deal. Get me a list of things you've got and get back with me. Still trying to round up misc stuff here and there.

Whereabouts are you located?

b.boyd said:
I have a set of stock tires on rims. Would make spares if ur interested.pm me.

Thanks for the reply. Got a line on a set of spare wheels and tires with another Hardline member, but may be back in touch if that falls through.

I have a set of stock seats
front contol arms
heavy duty steering kit(brand new)
2012 800 s

Bought a cage from 865yota a month ago and got it all bolted back together. Got some rear storage figured out and need to pickup a few spare wheels and tires before riding season starts back up.

Before I buy any online, anyone got a set of rear tail lights and wiring harnesses floating around?

image.jpg

Still looking for spare wheels and tires.

Anybody coming to AOP for Crawling for Reid that has at least a front and rear wheel and tire or possibly an entire set they want to sell and bring up with them???

Or I'm typically running the roads between middle and east Tennessse, south central Kentucky, and northern Alabama so could try and meetup sometime. Sorry Shane460, I'm never in your part of Georgia.

Latest posts