Eddyj

Feb 2- feb10

Who's going?
Who wants to go?
Who has a truck and trailer?
Who has money?
Who is a French photographer?
Who needs help in their pit?

We are suppose to go .... but the same thing has been said the last 3 years.
its either buy a cheap beater rig or road trip the family to KOH. decisions, decisions......

Eddyj said:
Feb 2- feb10

Who's going?
Who wants to go?
Who has a truck and trailer?
Who has money?
Who is a French photographer?
Who needs help in their pit?

I want to go and I got a camera, i'm not French though.....

I'm going.
I'm road tripping.
I'll probably be towing a rig with my 1/2 ton.
I have a French photographer as a passenger

I wouldn't be against the idea of driving a bigger truck + trailer to split fuel cost if someone wants to bring their rig out there but don't have the time to drive. I don't have the aforementioned bigger truck and trailer, basically I'd have to hop in, load "my" rig and drive..

I'd like to go. Diesel motor home and soon double trailer. If someone wanted to meet in Illinois or something :dunno:

Eddyj said:
Feb 2- feb10

Who's going? ME
Who wants to go? ME
Who has a truck and trailer? me
Who has money? I race so, no
Who is a French photographer? odd question
Who needs help in their pit? We can always use help, as long as you know your way around a buggy and a wrench

I've got to go the past two years and hope to go this time. Took RZRs both times, I think if I go I'll take the buggy this time as well. Maybe spend more time in Moab on the way back.

Haven't worked out all of the details, yet, but I'll be on the lake bed one way or the other. Likely racing or running pits for UTV's and likely running pits for a 4400.

Rockwells607 said:
I'll be driving out with Poke again. Bringing a new 4400 car . Getting there early again shock tuning etc. on the lake bed.
Any other cutting edge new buggies you taking with you?

Other then If Yankster takes his new whip. The 4400 car will be new and I'll be crew chief/ machanicing so I'll be in the side by side chasing and fixing ****. That's
My gig in ultra 4 more less a job.

BUG-E J said:
I'd love to do the backdoor shootout but that's a long trip for one hill!
I was surprised how many good rock sections were out there. When we were prerunning for SXS all I kept saying is I wish I brought my buggy this year.

Like this: (People circled for reference)

Attachments

• IMG_5557.jpg
    IMG_5557.jpg
    335.5 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_5559.jpg
    IMG_5559.jpg
    286 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_5556.jpg
    IMG_5556.jpg
    358.3 KB · Views: 125
I agree with yankster. No problem whatsoever running all week on big rocks if you want ! I'd love to take a buggy it just doesn't work out for us racing that week. Gotta stay focused on the prize and reason we are there

If it's still around in the next 5 years or so I'm thinking about throwing a buggy together, racing 1 season and qualifying for hammers, racing it once then selling the buggy. It would be fun and something different. I don't care about an over the top ifs thing just something that will finish. Anybody wanna loan me a quarter mill?

Latest posts