• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH 2018

I am afraid my body is going to give out if I don't try and run some part of the hammers in the next 5 years. I feel like I will be living vicariously through my little boy or some of you fellas when it's all said and done. Knees are shot, hips are shot and it's all genetic. Not bitching, just accepting my station in life.

I truly hope to run these mountains again, it's been almost 20 years since I have been out there. Even if I don't run KOH, I have plans to take a week trip just to Johnson Valley and will bring CreepyCrawly along to provide the access to cheap booze on base and access to the Tyrannosaurus rex armed hooker from 2000. I don't want to hit it, just want a picture to send to a buddy......he misses her.

lowbudgetjunk said:
I am afraid my body is going to give out if I don't try and run some part of the hammers in the next 5 years. I feel like I will be living vicariously through my little boy or some of you fellas when it's all said and done. Knees are shot, hips are shot and it's all genetic. Not bitching, just accepting my station in life.

I truly hope to run these mountains again, it's been almost 20 years since I have been out there. Even if I don't run KOH, I have plans to take a week trip just to Johnson Valley and will bring CreepyCrawly along to provide the access to cheap booze on base and access to the Tyrannosaurus rex armed hooker from 2000. I don't want to hit it, just want a picture to send to a buddy......he misses her.
Man I talked to a buddy the other day about getting older. He said its crazy cause you just wake up hurting for no apparent reason. He said at 40 he started having to use reading glasses.

Yeah if I do make a go at endurance racing I will have to start exercising a little and doing some stretching. :****:

kmcminn said:
Man I talked to a buddy the other day about getting older. He said its crazy cause you just wake up hurting for no apparent reason. He said at 40 he started having to use reading glasses.

35 is not bad. I wear reading glasses. Johnson still works whenever I need it to. MtB wrecks hurt more, workout recoveries are harder and I tend to work smarter but all in all it be good.

Eddyj said:
Feb 2- feb10

Who's going? I'm not going to list everyone...
Who wants to go? Yes.
Who has a truck and trailer? Yes.
Who has money? Hell no.
Who is a French photographer? Watch your mouth
Who needs help in their pit? That's kind of personal

Seriously tho, it's on the bucket list just to go. But it's more on the bucket list to compete atleast one time

BUG-E J said:
Yeah if I do make a go at endurance racing I will have to start exercising a little and doing some stretching. :****:

Better move West of the Mississippi while your at it....

We will be making the trip for our 7th year. Well I am hoping I can talk my crew into driving everything out and me flying in from an event the week before in Chile.
I also plan to finish my Production RZR build to do some endurance racing and race King of the Hammers UTV race.
I think I am done showing up and wrecking rentals at the shootout every year.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
We will be making the trip for our 7th year. Well I am hoping I can talk my crew into driving everything out and me flying in from an event the week before in Chile.
I also plan to finish my Production RZR build to do some endurance racing and race King of the Hammers UTV race.
I think I am done showing up and wrecking rentals at the shootout every year.

**** i'll drive something out there if you're paying :****:

Eddyj said:
Poke. Post up some info.
What class you in?
You racing the yellow rig with teeth?

You interviewing me?

Yes, #128 The P40 WarHawk was developed a few miles from where I live. It's for sale, we are bringing a new car to KOH '18.
RockIT Racing

BUG-E J said:
If it's still around in the next 5 years or so I'm thinking about throwing a buggy together, racing 1 season and qualifying for hammers, racing it once then selling the buggy. It would be fun and something different. I don't care about an over the top ifs thing just something that will finish. Anybody wanna loan me a quarter mill?

Buy my car for sale. $30,000 2x KOH qualifier. Way cheaper than building a race car. :woot:

I'll be there! But since i moved to utah i'm alot closer than modt of you guys. The guys i am wheeling with out here are trying to talk me into running the backdoor challenge. We shall see

Poke said:
If you can feed us 3 times a day for less than the catering service, you got the job.

How many we talking? What kind of food? How much does the caterer charge. I'll have y'all so full you won't want to race. :****:

Poke said:
Buy my car for sale. $30,000 2x KOH qualifier. Way cheaper than building a race car. :woot:
The rig isn't the problem. It's the travle, missing work, maintnance, fuel, tires, etc

We went out last year just to see everything. Kinda did the fly in watched the shootout and flew out kinda thing. Spent a good day and half riding around seeing several things in the rental. It is pretty amazing for a lot of reasons and for sure gives a new perspective on what those guys actually race through for the big race. Also incredible how many people they stuff in that canyon for the shootout. :eek: :eek:

Eddyj said:
Plus your going to get all that sand in your vagina...
I bet I could slap a vagisil sticker on the buggy and get a 5 gallon bucket.