• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH 2018

Unofficial hard line ride before the the s gets real out there? Hammertown opens up a week before the race. First weekend all the fun stuff is still wide open for playing on and as a bonus race rigs come through making you look silly. Had the opportunity to meet some guys last year and watch most of the prerunning for the shootout. Was a privilege to meet bkv and madram. Spent some time in the pits of some rockstars and shake hands with legends. I'm a nobody but damn it was a good time.

F*ck it, i'm going. Gonna fly into Vegas, spend a few nights there. Rent an SUV and drive out. First time attending so any tips and pointers are appreciated.

im curious about this as i am now semi local. i would be able to go on friday. unfortunately my rig isnt ready. but how easy is it to take a truck, park, and still be able to see something?

nickjc13 said:
im curious about this as i am now semi local. i would be able to go on friday. unfortunately my rig isnt ready. but how easy is it to take a truck, park, and still be able to see something?

easy. Watch qualifying standing in hammertown. Watch the start and entire race from the big screen in hammer town. you can drive over to the hammer trails or to back door, all with any truck.

awesome thank you for the help. i'll be out there friday.

Poke said:
easy. Watch qualifying standing in hammertown. Watch the start and entire race from the big screen in hammer town. you can drive over to the hammer trails or to back door, all with any truck.

Would any of you have room to haul a 4 seat rzr out there? I can meet from the top of Indiana to the bottom of Tennessee. I've raced KOH 6 times in the past, never finished.... Haven't been in a few years and things lined up for me yesterday that I could make it out there. Now I'm scrambling trying to find a ride for the rzr so I can fly out and meet my folks out there. You can call/ text if you want nine3seven6two0eight5five8 Sean

We are tuning Monday before the race And could use a hand or two. Got be reliable and willing to stick with us for a few hours or more. Taking shocks on and off, spring changes, jacking the car up, basic nuts and bolts labor stuff. Taking direction from the crew chief and tuner. PM or email me if interested [email protected]. Our hope is to hit 100+mph during the passes. Brand new Tucker's OffRoad Turn Key 4400 car.

Riding in the back of a four seat Rzr in the Wednesday UTV race. Yes I am serious. Doing it for the show, so I guess it is an attention whore thing, but I got the call last Saturday if I wanted to come and ride along and I am always up for a spur of the moment stupid thing. Flying in Monday and flying out Saturday with Todd from Custom Splice winch ropes.

Re: Re: KOH 2018

blacksheep10 said:
Riding in the back of a four seat Rzr in the Wednesday UTV race. Yes I am serious. Doing it for the show, so I guess it is an attention whore thing, but I got the call last Saturday if I wanted to come and ride along and I am always up for a spur of the moment stupid thing. Flying in Monday and flying out Saturday with Todd from Custom Splice winch ropes.
So is your job to hand the driver beers?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re: Re: KOH 2018

onepieceatatime said:
This is a race man, he's not trying to sell light bars.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
:rolf: molaugh
Thats an old one there. Ya know i havent seen piper lately

Hey, you people that are going to KOH and would happen to have some available trailer space. Want to keep an eye out for some tires for me? I€™m sure somebody will be selling some around hammer town.

The Luke said:
Hey, you people that are going to KOH and would happen to have some available trailer space. Want to keep an eye out for some tires for me? I€™m sure somebody will be selling some around hammer town.

Who got room for your new 54's on a trailer?