• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dixie Run at GMP this weekend

1tonyj said:
Regardless of the thoughts on SFWDA had a great time as always this year. Was good to wheel with some old friends and meet some new ones on here. We never even got jammed up by the JK parade....funny they are never on trails like 3 and 5 lol.

Gotta give a shout out to the guy that tossed me a ujoint for repair on Saturday afternoon on that nasty loop by the top of Copperhead. We got it in just before getting hit by that storm.....which made it interesting getting outta there lol. People like this are one reason I love this sport thumb.gif
That was Cole from RCM FAB. We had my jeep he just finished some work on last Weds out for a shakedown run. He got your replacement joint you handed me. Glad he was able to help.

FlatlandFSJ said:
Up top to the left. It's between the bathhouse and the volleyball courts....I think.

just past big pond off of small parking lot. walk path that goes from the parking lot to the bathrooms. probably a 100yd walk. pond, ball field, and volleyball courts are on the left. even a badass RC course right there at that building off the parking lot.

from building with the rental rooms (by large racetrack), go up the gravel road to the smaller parking lot.

bgredjeep said:
That was Cole from RCM FAB. We had my jeep he just finished some work on last Weds out for a shakedown run. He got your replacement joint you handed me. Glad he was able to help.

Awesome.....Thxs for posting! ....nice rig ya got too :dblthumb:

This year was very good. Met some great people. Bronco72, eric, had a great time . We rode all, with no traffic jams. I broke one 60 hub. Still did not get up the jungle slab, maybe next year. My kids had a ball too. We camped in the ballfirld on top. My 10 year old caught 7 bass over the weekend in the two ponds. He competed in the RC crawl and the scavenger hunt. Honestly, I barely saw them, they were constantly doing something with other kids. That is the best thing about Dixie and GMP. The kids have something to do , and can wander around on top of mountain without getting Run over. This was my 19th Dixie Run, and I still look forward to it. I really do t worry about the money, I just enjoy hanging out with all my buddies and meeting new ones. Hey eric, we will be in Harlan first weekend in December, put it in your calender!

Ill see if i can weld that hub togather one more time and ill be there! Lol but yea had a great time ridin with yall. You yall take the trails i like.

Bronco72 said:
Ill see if i can weld that hub togather one more time and ill be there! Lol but yea had a great time ridin with yall. You yall take the trails i like.

Hell at least bring one of them two spares you said you have :flipoff1: