• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP fer sail

jeeptj99

Just got sent this from a friend of mine. Looks like AOP is up for sale. Hope whoever ends up with it does as good a job as Tom did.

Attachments

• IMG_3076.png
    IMG_3076.png
    785.7 KB · Views: 207
Re: AOP fer sail

I'm curious to see what ends up happening there. I'd imagine it'll be quite the price tag given how big of a name that park has built.

tonybolton said:
LOL....as I read that I kept thinking "THE" Tony Bolton ain't got no cash fa' dis! ;)

I was actually gonna text you see if you wanted to be a silent partner when I made my bid, and by silent partner I need you to front the money :****:

muddinmetal said:
SFWDA will need a piece of the money to cover all the trails and pavilions they have built there :fish:

I thought there was an existing grant available to finish trail #1, might be a selling point :stir:

I would love to get the money together with some investors and buy it and use it as an off road park & camp to help troubled folks (ex felons, teens, etc) find a skill set and way to succeed in life.

What's the Odds AOP and GMP for sale at the same time??? Who ever buys AOP will have some big shoes to fill behind tom

money_pit_yj said:
I would love to get the money together with some investors and buy it and use it as an off road park & camp to help troubled folks (ex felons, teens, etc) find a skill set and way to succeed in life.
I would volunteer some time to work at a place like this :****:

money_pit_yj said:

What about wayward girls?

Maybe he will take an IOU, or post dated check? :dunno:

Or maybe the proceeds off the HLC t-shirt sales? Hardline Crawlers Off Road Park :dunno: :flipoff1:

ADMINISTRATOR

I hope like hell it doesn't go downhill after Tom. Who knows maybe we can get a grant from SFWDA and make it our park. Wish Tony would get off his wallet and just flat out buy it, I'd volunteer to run it for him.

Re: AOP fer sail

I would just doze it over and turn it into Windrock. That way I would know where all the trails were and where to put my tires.....on the bypasses.

Not trying to insult or down play any work that has been done there bc it is a top notch park but what do you think it would take to buy it 1-1.2 million, I am just going off what land around here that is similar to that sells for 1000-2000 per acre then you have the improvements just kinda curious what kinda capital investment it would take bc I do think it would have a good ROI

Yeah I'm curious too. I could be way off but I wouldn't think it'd go for a penny less than a mil. Might be surprised though. MSORP was cheaper than I figured it would have been, but there was no structural facilities or anything on that land, just prime wheeling.