• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Favorite Prepackaged Sandwich Meat

We eat a ton of Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Smoked Turkey.

Comes in a 22oz pack for about $6.58 at Walmart which is cheaper than deli sliced but still has great flavor and not slimey like some of the packaged stuff. Use it for sandwiches, make a wrap in a tortilla shell with cheese and heat it up to melt cheese, omelets or whatever. We home cook a lot but this is the best fast lunch or work meals. They also have a good sliced ham

TBItoy said:
Land O Frost, whatever is on sale or cheapest

if I'm gonna eat salt infused puree'd lips & assholes, then its gonna be cheap!

I agree with this. Cheaper the better. Except roast beef. Gotta get the good stuff when you buy roast beef

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumblebee tuna....albacore, of course. Great for sandwiches, on salads, or just mixed up with mayo, spicy mustard, and slap ya mama cajun seasoning and enjoyed with ritz crackers or Cheetos...or Chili Cheese Fritos. molaugh

Re: Re: Favorite Prepackaged Sandwich Meat

TacomaJD said:
Bumblebee tuna....albacore, of course. Great for sandwiches, on salads, or just mixed up with mayo, spicy mustard, and slap ya mama cajun seasoning and enjoyed with ritz crackers or Cheetos...or Chili Cheese Fritos. molaugh
So many high end brand names. Baller.

I bet you have custom tailored Armani napkins

Re:

Well I was a Starkist man until I kept finding scales and/or slivers of hard ass boney cartilage or something in it. No problems out of that Bumblebee yet!

One of my favorite things easy things to make at home and eat is tear up a head of lettuce into just the good pieces (its enough for 4 salads), put some sharp cheddar shredded cheese in, garlic herb croutons, parmesan grated cheese, 1 pack of albacore tuna, covered in Ranch dressing. **** is tha bomb!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TBItoy said:
Land O Frost, whatever is on sale or cheapest

if I'm gonna eat salt infused puree'd lips & assholes, then its gonna be cheap!

Usually it's some variation of Great Value from Wal Mart. I'm really not picky....wife does all the shopping, I eat whatevers in the fridge. I've made a pretty epic salami/ham/turkey/pepperoni/spam/cheddar/swiss sandwich before. Bout the extent of my "cooking".

I am also known at work for my every delicious looking hot dogs on sandwich bread with a piece of square cheese.

I like some fried bologna with a fried egg and a slice of cheese. I did the sandwich thing for years but by the time you buy bread cheese condiments etc to go with the meat they are kind of expensive.

BUG-E J said:
I like some fried bologna with a fried egg and a slice of cheese. I did the sandwich thing for years but by the time you buy bread cheese condiments etc to go with the meat they are kind of expensive.
If you're comparing it to eating out, I disagree. When I excavated I have a loaf of bread in my lunchbox and spicy mustard. Every day throw some meat (normally turkey) and cheese in a baggie. Lunch time make the sandwich. Mustard keeps at room temp, so does bread. I splurged on bread, like iron kids or something. Still like 15 sandwiches for $3. If I had time, I bought deli turkey sliced right there in front of me. If I didn't I used the carl buddig. Not the best but I never died. The one thing I'd spend money on even if I only had $1 bread and $.74 turkey packets was good swiss. From the deli, have them slice it for you, tell them the thickness. Nice and stinky and aged and terrible. Makes any sandwich seem like gourmet for about $.40 more a day or so. More than that if you're buying the yellow singles. Don't like them on deli meat sandwiches, those are for microwave hotdogs and maybe a burger

BUG-E J said:
I like some fried bologna with a fried egg and a slice of cheese.

You lost me at fried egg. Scrambled eggs or nothing. Never understood hippies putting a fried egg on everything :dunno:

TacomaJD said:

I'm interested in this. What kind of ratios are you using?

kmcminn said:
What's your favorite prepackaged sandwich meat. Im not talking about some upity Boars Head deli meat.

My favorite to make a sandwich with is Bryans Smoked Turkey.

Lies....clearly your fav is tube steak

Latest posts