• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Favorite Prepackaged Sandwich Meat

Bronco72 said:
I like this guy! Some times i go all out and get the bbq potted meat. Thats usually ain fridays when i get paid tho

X2 hell yeah the BBQ is the best but can only afford that **** on once a week. Mon-thur it's the reg potted meat. We got a discount store Down the road when your lucky you can find potted meat out dated for half the price. It's like Christmas

It's not "prepackaged" per say, but a blt with cold, fresh veggies on white bread with mayo.

mikeparker said:
When time permits and have plenty of people to help I like getting a stick or half stick of bologna cutting a wedge out and doctoring it up wrapping in aluminum foil and smoking it. My my tongue reach out and slap the back of my head thinking about it.

Had a guy at work smoke a whole chub of bologna and it was delicious. Now just for the record I love bologna as long as it is burnt (feel free to jump on the bandwagon and make a joke) so maybe that is why the smoked flavor was so good.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Garlic salt makes the world go round. I rarely grill or cook anything without it. Don't be skeered. Its less important with the cajun, but complements lemon pepper very well.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Cajun and garlic seasoning on tuna is good. Fixed up a batch yesterday for lunch. :eat: thumb.gif

Re: Re:

mikeparker said:
Cajun and garlic seasoning on tuna is good. Fixed up a batch yesterday for lunch. :eat: thumb.gif
Tried to tell em! Garlic salt makes every meat better!

Kentucky Legends smoked ham, already sliced. $9-$13 for a package of it but it will last a full week for lunch.

Lawd hammercy I love these. Tuna sammiches with that slap ya mama, garlic salt, and mayo, with a slice of sharp cheddar.

c4823385460c920cf27b95725c1bf3e6.jpg

adb7aed1a53b1dda596df99c885478f0.jpg

ec6929504af53520c1e135e3a7a5774a.jpg

4f66e368f5331926c7eeaa891f2b576d.jpg

a758351b7d412c35f262bd506b7bd9dd.jpg

kmcminn said:
What's your favorite prepackaged sandwich meat. Im not talking about some upity Boars Head deli meat.

My favorite to make a sandwich with is Bryans Smoked Turkey.
Kevin were you just really bored when you made this Topic!

Re: Re: Favorite Prepackaged Sandwich Meat

TacomaJD said:
Don't knock it til you try it! **** is a cheap meal delicacy.

My dad has eaten that **** long as I can remember and I've never been able to stomach it. Tried several times. I don't like tuna unless it's grilled like steak, or sushi

Tried white albacore tuna? It's 10x better than chunk light or whatever that other **** is. I only eat solid white albacore tuna. :dblthumb:

Albacore is like eating rice cakes. No flavor or smell, just a texture of something that is supposed to be meat.

I like the pink canned **** that smells like the inside of a live well when you crack the lid open. Drink the tuna juice off the top too. :eat:

Re:

Meh, sounds like you have a grudge against quality. It's the chicken of the sea! Lol

Latest posts