• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ROCK BOUNCER - 2013 ANGRY FAB CHASSIS(AUCTION)

kikoauctions

20.JPG

Absolute Auction!

No Starting Price! Sells AS IS

Selling by Order of the Twinsburgh, OH Police Department.

Online Bidding Available!

*Proceeds from this auction will be used to pay restitution.

Angry Fab chassis 2013. Aluminum 3/4inch skid plate Wide Open Designs aluminum links. Chevrolet LS 6.0 motor with Mastmotorsports oil pan. Turbo 350 transmission. New Atlas transfer case. O.R.I. struts with reservoir. 43 inch Swamper Sticky tires. Raceline double beadlocks. Corbeau suspension seats with lumbar. Eleven (11)-gallon fuel cell with Walbro pickups.

For more information and more items up for auction visit kikoauctions.com/?nav=auctions&details=7990

We are aware of the situation surrounding these items and who used to be in possession of them. The court has hired us to sell the items in order to help pay restitution. We will keep an eye on this thread as much as possible and answer any questions that are asked.

Re: Turnkey - ROCK BOUNCER - 2013 ANGRY FAB CHASSIS

I'll reach deep in my pockets and give $5k for it. I'll have to borrow a trailer to come get it though. :flipoff1:

Wait, is this the buggy that belonged to that guy that ran with that bitch that fawked so many people out of money selling fake horses and tires?

Also clicked on link and it is invalid - doesn't work.

Edit - see if this one works.

http://www.kikoauctions.com/?nav=auctions&details=7990

Edit again - holy ****, it is Kenneth Reece's ****! Haha damn that sucks. In that listing, shows a truck, enclosed trailer, atv, bunch of tools, and firearms mentioned as well. Guess he got ****ed by the long arm of the law.

Taken from auction listing:

"Twinsburg Police Department Auction
Custom Rock Bouncer
2003 Haulmark Gooseneck Enclosed Car Hauler Trailer
Bobcat S185 Turbo – Firearms – Tools
Honda Generators - Snap-On Tool Chest Corvette Edition
2007 Honda Rincon ATV - Trailer – Snow Plows
1995 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually Truck
Double J Saddlery Pozzi Pro Flex Saddle
Online Bidding Offered On Some Items"

Auction doesn't start until the 28th. Maybe then you can put bids in. I'll definitely put one in for shitzngiggles. Can't win if you don't play.

Beerj said:
Auction doesn't start until the 28th. Maybe then you can put bids in. I'll definitely put one in for shitzngiggles. Can't win if you don't play.

15% fee for bidding online if I saw correctly. Look at all those pics, it's like auctioning off every damn thing he owned. I wish I knew the backstory as to how it got to this point!

$1 Bob.

Sounds like all of their shadyness finally caught up to them. For every scam we heard about, there may have been a few others that hadn't come to light. Sucks for them, not really though.

I hope everyone that was owed money for parts and what not are gonna get some money back

Would love to get this stuff for pennies on the $. I was so close to be fawked over by these 2. Seeing that dodge truck makes my blood boil, if I won it I'd burn that thing to the ground and take video. If I won that bouncer I'd rob the parts off it and smash the chassis with an excavator.

dynajeep said:
Would love to get this stuff for pennies on the $. I was so close to be fawked over by these 2. Seeing that dodge truck makes my blood boil, if I won it I'd burn that thing to the ground and take video. If I won that bouncer I'd rob the parts off it and smash the chassis with an excavator.
Oh yeah?!?
Normally I would say we need to bring up the old thread but seeing how the person posted only has one post would you mind refreshing us on the details?

Eddyj said:
Oh yeah?!?
Normally I would say we need to bring up the old thread but seeing how the person posted only has one post would you mind refreshing us on the details?
Here ya go. This should shed a little light on the situation.http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=50224.0

Also, I normally wouldn't clutter up someone's fs ad but I don't believe this one is following the rules anyhow. Maybe move to GD?

Damn they are auctioning off the damn brooms and shovels hahah.

Re:

Looks like they been in jail since Sept last year, finally got everything settled in court a couple months ago. Drugs and scammimg people. Bitch got 6 years in prison, he got off with 2 yrs probation they seized all his/their **** to pay back restitution to the people that got shafted. Worthless ****s.

https://www.ohio.com/akron/news/local/northfield-woman-scammed-22-people-across-u-s-selling-horses-other-items-and-not-providing-them

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Contact info on how to get buggy have cash ready....

Re: ROCK BOUNCER - 2013 ANGRY FAB CHASSIS

Surely they will split it all up but looks like it is listed as a lot unless I missed something. Eitherway be fun to watch for this broke guy.