• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ROCK BOUNCER - 2013 ANGRY FAB CHASSIS(AUCTION)

Re: ROCK BOUNCER - 2013 ANGRY FAB CHASSIS

civicmindedex79 said:
Surely they will split it all up but looks like it is listed as a lot unless I missed something. Eitherway be fun to watch for this broke guy.

Everything is being sold as individual lots. From shovels to the truck. Everything must be sold to help pay the restitution.

Re: Turnkey - ROCK BOUNCER - 2013 ANGRY FAB CHASSIS

jacrawler said:
Is this for real, or rigged,,,if so got money waiting,,,,how much,,,

This is a real auction. Everything will be selling on the 28th to the highest bidder.

kikoauctions said:
This is a real auction. Everything will be selling on the 28th to the highest bidder.

If an internet bidder wins, it adds 15% to final sale right?

TacomaJD said:
If an internet bidder wins, it adds 15% to final sale right?

That's correct. The 15% goes back to the seller to help pay fees and expenses. If you have a set limit for what you want to spend, take that limit, minus the 15%. That number would be your max bid.

kikoauctions said:
That's correct. The 15% goes back to the seller to help pay fees and expenses. If you have a set limit for what you want to spend, take that limit, minus the 15%. That number would be your max bid.

1. That isn't how you do that math.

2. This isn't eBay. Post a price and follow the rules or GTFO.

Re: Re: Turnkey - ROCK BOUNCER - 2013 ANGRY FAB CHASSIS

creepycrawly said:
1. That isn€™t how you do that math.

2. This isn€™t eBay. Post a price and follow the rules or GTFO.
This ninja made me laugh....
Keep up the good work fella.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

creepycrawly said:
1. That isn't how you do that math.

2. This isn't eBay. Post a price and follow the rules or GTFO.
Yeah with this being karma on some douche bags I didn't ask about it but I have seen 2 auction type things posted on here and they were **** on pretty hard. I personally dont care but the rules should apply the same to everybody. You came in just to sell something and didnt put a price. Thats 2 big time no nos around here. At least put an estimated value or what you should expect it to start at.

Anybody wanna buy a candy bar?

Yeah I say we give the guy a break in lieu of justice being served to two total shitbags. This is a little different circumstances, what difference would it make for him to spit out some random number on something that is being sold in an absolute auction? None. You fawkers know more about what it's worth than the OP or the Police dept. Quit yer bitchin' you buncha Nancies. :flipoff1:

TacomaJD said:
Yeah I say we give the guy a break in lieu of justice being served to two total shitbags. This is a little different circumstances, what difference would it make for him to spit out some random number on something that is being sold in an absolute auction? None. You fawkers know more about what it's worth than the OP or the Police dept. Quit yer bitchin' you buncha Nancies. :flipoff1:
Rules are rules. Next you'll be wanting to let girls in the boyscouts. Keep your lefty feelgoodism thoughts to yourself. :butt:

stuftmunky2k said:
Is there a title for the trailer and or truck? How would that work for winning bidder?

If you were the winning bidder, the title would be transferred to your name once the item is paid for.

Are any HC members named victims that will receive compensation? If so, I think we should help the auction house get the most exposure possible.

BUG-E J said:
Rules are rules. Next you'll be wanting to let girls in the boyscouts. Keep your lefty feelgoodism thoughts to yourself. :butt:

I wish they let girls in when I was a boy scout.....

Re: ROCK BOUNCER - 2013 ANGRY FAB CHASSIS(AUCTION)

BUG-E J said:
34b6b1af8fef337b253fd0add88b6175.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the dumbest thing I have heard in awhile. The country is going to hell in a hand basket fast.

Latest posts