• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ROCK BOUNCER - 2013 ANGRY FAB CHASSIS(AUCTION)

money_pit_yj said:
Bro it is just the 12th....... you cant spend your whole check in 11 days :rolf:
Apparently you've never seen me let loose in the Wal marts

Re: Turnkey - ROCK BOUNCER - 2013 ANGRY FAB CHASSIS

creepycrawly said:
1. That isn't how you do that math.

1. that is pretty funny. for those that can't math, take what your broke ass can afford to spend and divide it by 1.15 (your fancy phone has a calculator app on it ;))... that'll get you real close to what your max bid should be.

Re: Turnkey - ROCK BOUNCER - 2013 ANGRY FAB CHASSIS

twostep said:
1. that is pretty funny. for those that can't math, take what your broke ass can afford to spend and divide it by 1.15 (your fancy phone has a calculator app on it ;))... that'll get you real close to what your max bid should be.
When those percentages were thrown out I typed them in my calculator to make sure I wasn't going crazy! :****:

Re: Re: ROCK BOUNCER - 2013 ANGRY FAB CHASSIS(AUCTION)

money_pit_yj said:
400 gallons of CheezBalls for 5 bucks, 6lbs of sugar and some red drink and I'd be fine....whatchu buying?
I bet he buys a bunch of white sheets, some pillowcases and a pair of scissors for that club he's really involved in.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

onepieceatatime said:
I bet he buys a bunch of white sheets, some pillowcases and a pair of scissors for that club he's really involved in.

The masons don't tell their secrets

BUG-E J said:
The masons don't tell their secrets

Thats why we'll never know what happened in vegas no matter how many threads we start.

Re: Re: Re: ROCK BOUNCER - 2013 ANGRY FAB CHASSIS(AUCTION)

d_daffron said:
Thats why we'll never know what happened in vegas no matter how many threads we start.
What happens there stays there....Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Re: Re: ROCK BOUNCER - 2013 ANGRY FAB CHASSIS(AUCTION)

TacomaJD said:
What happens there stays there....Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Except crabs

Latest posts