• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired RIOT Rock Bouncer (price drop)

jsburkey21

Busted knuckle offroad
RIOT, Over 1,000hp Supercharged Nitrous injected LS engine. ATI 15% over crank pulley 16psi boost, 243 PRC heads, stainless headers, lane Culver Speed density tune. This thing straight rips!

Located in augusta Georgia

Full Tube chassis. TH400, ultra bell, midplate, nitrous converter, deep sump pan, 300m output shaft, Billet drum, HD clutches, and every other thing available to upgrade. Cyclone 3.0 ratio quick change straight drive transfercase. Willwood Dual Pinion Brakes and forged 1480 Driveshafts front and rear. Custom 14bolt 40 spline steering axles front and rear with 300m RCV axle shafts and F550 steering knuckles. 4.10 Yukon gears, 40spline.com spools, .188 wall axle trusses. Fully hydraulic steering front and rear with joystick controlled stazworks self centering rear. Dual PSC XR CBR Pumps front and rear.

43" super swamper Sticky TSLs. 17" KMC wheels, (YOUR CHOICE OF NON-CUT or CUT TIRES)

18" suspension travel front and 24" trailing arm suspension rear tuned to perfection. Hit the big stuff like your riding on a cloud of titties. Tripple bypass shocks front and rear with remote reservoir coil carriers. PAC racing swaybar, PAC springs. Computer designed double triangulated 4 links front and rear. 7075 aluminum links with 1.25" heim joints. AN fitting on EVERYTHING. no expense spared on plumbing.
Fully themed build with custom graphics and hydro-dipping throughout.

Featured on multiple magazine covers and articles, DVDs, public venues, and youtube channels. Multiple podium and 1st place finishes and current Ultra-4 Rockbouncer shootout champion.

This buggy will be freshened up before it is sold. Re-painted, new seats, new harnesses, a couple bars in the cage will be cut out and fixed. I will need to finish out the season before it can move on to the new owner.

[email protected]
$80,000

Re:

I missed which wheels and tires

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Re: RIOT Rock Bouncer

18951068_1756377771054036_1636674304950655520_n.jpg

21617583_900498540126137_7737491718898481280_n.jpg

kmcminn said:
So is it a 200 shot?
yessir, she has a 200 shot. I suggest going with a 50 or 75. It sprays through the blower and it turns YEEE HAWWW into HOOOLLYYYY HEELLLLL pretty quick booyang :driving: :woot:

Every single pic he posted is a professionally taken pic, a glamour shot if you will. He essentially said :flipoff1: to all you peckerheads whining about pics. :rolf:

money_pit_yj said:
Every single pic he posted is a professionally taken pic, a glamour shot if you will. He essentially said :flipoff1: to all you peckerheads whining about pics. :rolf:

Well now I need a glamour shot of his location! :stir: :flipoff1: :rolf: