• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired RIOT Rock Bouncer (price drop)

Re: RIOT Rock Bouncer

jsburkey21 said:
16143194_1797761387128843_3123635904147569034_n.jpg

This pic says it all :****:

Burkey, how long can it run upside at full throttle for?

Re:

Are the wings fiberglass or carbon fiber or some of that unicorn **** material? Beast fly's better than most aircraft.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Everyone is forgetting the biggest question. What's next? I know your ass ain't retiring.

ranger11 said:
Are the wings fiberglass or carbon fiber or some of that unicorn **** material? Beast fly's better than most aircraft.

anything with enough power will fly!

BUG-E J said:
Everyone is forgetting the biggest question. What's next? I know your ass ain't retiring.

NOPE, not retiring. I have a new design that will be pretty killer.

Re:

I have jon boat and Honda Civic 1996 model like new only 450k on it, smokes some on start up. Would you'd like to trade straight up, I'm loosing money on this trade just trying to help you out.

If I had the money I'd own it. Glws can't wait to see what y'all come up with next.

Beerj said:
I think that's riot pre-supercharger

Sure is now that I go back and look again. The steering reservoir and the engine cage were throwing me off.

read thru your post this morning and didnt see engine specs or build sheet. what all is done to the engine other than nitrous and super charger? who built it ? does it have a factory harness cut down or an aftermarket built harness?

T16murray said:
read thru your post this morning and didnt see engine specs or build sheet. what all is done to the engine other than nitrous and super charger? who built it ? does it have a factory harness cut down or an aftermarket built harness?

I had a local machine shop build the engine. Its a 6.0LQ4 block, LS2 rods, PRC stage 3 243 casting heads, chromolly push rods, titanium valves, ATI 15% over driven crank pulley, 68lb injectors, EFI live Fuel management, Magnuson reverse inlet supercharger, 8 groove belt conversion, 2" 409 stainless headers, nitrous with NOS window switches tied into the TPS.