• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Vegas

They're saying it was a mid 60's white guy. Shot out the window on the 32nd floor. Last they said on the radio is they had killed the shooter. Crazy. This world has gone to ****.

Praying for everyone involved.

It was a local guy too. Heard on the radio on the way to work that today is the anniversary of the D.C. shooter from 2002 (I believe). I tell you what is so amazing or lack there of....... National news this morning said "reported to be a fully automatic rifle, that is even almost impossible to get on the black market" what kind of stupid ass remark is that?

It's interesting hearing all this as it develops. Bobby bones was just saying over 50 killed, 400+ injured. He had 8 assault rifles and over 200 loaded mags. Then put cameras in the hallway.

Re:

Pumpkin said:
They said he killed himself as the cops kicked in the door.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm torn on how I feel about that. i'm glad he's dead and not going to waste tax payer money sitting in jail for him to plead insanity and get life in prison, but also would have liked to see the needle go in his arm.

It was a fully automatic. The audio ive heard from people recording the concert on their phones is incredible and not in a good way. At first it sounds like feedback from the mic, until you realize its ****ing raining gunfire from the 32nd floor. Unfathomable.

the_white_shadow said:
It was a fully automatic. The audio ive heard from people recording the concert on their phones is incredible and not in a good way. At first it sounds like feedback from the mic, until you realize its ****ing raining gunfire from the 32nd floor. Unfathomable.

That rate of fire sure sounds full auto to me or maybe a bumpski...sounds like a RPK (AK) cycle.

Gonna be a lot of bullshit spread today. Let's not give this worthless **** and of our time, just pray for those innocent victims and families

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ISIS has claimed it, ANTIFA has claimed it, nobody knows if any of it is true yet. I am afraid were on the verge of civil war.

Re:

I hope it was Antifa. It will allow others aligned with that group to come under fire and put a collar on their necks.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I hate to say this.... But nothing shocks or surprises me anymore.... Not even **** like this.
It's a ****ed up world we live in.

Guy sounds like he had a axe to grind with another Vegas hotel and wanted to put a permanent scar on the town , ultimately causing a lot of lost revenue. Just a giant "FU" from a angry and unstable guy.

I have an uncle who is a lead driver for the company that supplies the trucks to move the stage and equipment for concerts, he lives in Vegas.
Just got a call from him... it was rough waiting for that call.
He said the town is emptying out. Said he almost sold his truck to a guy trying to leave town.

How does he shoot from the 32nd floor if the rooms do not have balconies or operating windows? Just curious. :dunno:

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
How does he shoot from the 32nd floor if the rooms do not have balconies or operating windows? Just curious. :dunno:

ADMINISTRATOR

picture looked like glass was shot out :dunno:

the videos of the masses during the shooting are really odd. People huddled on the ground, not moving, looking around, and you can hear gunfire and people getting shot.
Plus there are random people in the crowd standing up and flipping off the hotel where the gunfire is coming from, you can see muzzle flash

Wild

Yea, maybe I have clouded vision but why the **** were they not literally running for their lives!? I would be leavin' out like some Scooby Doo running and zig zaggin' best I could in the opposite direction of the sound.