• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Vegas

tonybolton said:
Yea, maybe I have clouded vision but why the **** were they not literally running for their lives!? I would be leavin' out like some Scooby Doo running and zig zaggin' best I could in the opposite direction of the sound.

One of the so called "experts" Called it a canyon effect..saying the sound reverbing off all the concrete camouflaged where the gunfire was coming from. People being interviewed afterward said it sounded like the fire was coming from all directions.

TBItoy said:
picture looked like glass was shot out :dunno:

the videos of the masses during the shooting are really odd. People huddled on the ground, not moving, looking around, and you can hear gunfire and people getting shot.
Plus there are random people in the crowd standing up and flipping off the hotel where the gunfire is coming from, you can see muzzle flash

Wild

You are right, I just looked at the CNN photos and the window was broke out. SO sad, so many questions. Prayers to the families involved.

ADMINISTRATOR

I just found out a guy a knew in highschool got killed there. His wife is a Dr and did my dad's knee surgery a few months ago and his best friend works at the dealership with my mom.

Makes it way more "real" if that makes sense. ****.

It was end of the show. Im betting a lot thought it was just aftershow fire works. ****ing unbelievable what goes through these people's minds before doing something like this. He checked into the room the 28th so he was getting prepared for 3 days.

I have no idea what i would do if i was in that situation. Bullets sounded like they were coming from all directions. No clue it was coming from an elevated position. I would like to think i would have helped the people i was with to make sure they were shielded or help someone who was injured, but a part of me would have just ran for cover. Its just ****ing nuts.

TBItoy said:
I just found out a guy a knew in highschool got killed there. His wife is a Dr and did my dad's knee surgery a few months ago and his best friend works at the dealership with my mom.

Makes it way more "real" if that makes sense. ****.

That sucks Nick. :-\

I want to know backstory on this cocksucker. Where did he get such badass guns, what was his personal life like, occupation, etc.

Hillary already trying to condemn the NRA after all this. Too bad she wasn't an open target at the concert. Ignorant bitch.

TacomaJD said:
I want to know backstory on this cocksucker. Where did he get such badass guns, what was his personal life like, occupation, etc.

Hillary already trying to condemn the NRA after all this. Too bad she wasn't an open target at the concert. Ignorant bitch.

The videos I saw it sounded like full auto. The ROF was to consistent to be someone rattling rounds off from a ar/ak. Saw one on Instagram where Dan Bilzarian was there and supposedly the chick next to him her head was blown off by a round and he was running to his truck to get his gun to go back. Not sure if that was for real or him being a wanna be operator or what.

Yeah I saw all those vids too. I'd say it was def full auto. Only other thing that would do that is one of those slide fire stocks that uses bumpfiring to similate full auto. But if this guy had full auto, I'd like to know more. I'm sure a lot will develop over the next few days/weeks.

They say he was pretty wealthy. If you're willing to shell out the dough, you can get a full auto m16. Especially if you've got no prior criminal record.

Full auto is not hard to get...just expensive legally. Nevada like Florida is very gun friendly. If you have the money and can pass the background checks you can buy damn near anything. My father has been a class-3 firearms dealer (licensed to sell machine guns) for years....you'd be surprised at what people in your community own.

As an example. http://www.gunbroker.com/item/703359059

jeeptj99 said:
Thing I just read said converted ar-15. Didn't say anything about the ar-10.
I'd be surprised if they even know the difference. Although, there was a fella selling a "piece" that once bent 90°, it could be dropped into an ar in a matter of seconds, allowing it to run FA. If I remember correctly, they were less than $200 each. A few of those, some $500 ar's and a case of ammo would probably cause some havok.

Well aware of the ease and expenses of the guns, just was curious about the overall background. Like did he have a squeaky clean record and have the means to afford some badass full auto firearms, or was he some sort of dickweed criminal that picked up some legit badass arms on the black market. Looking like it is option A. What a turd. I don't see how people can live to be 64 with a clean record and just snap like this.

Then again, a guy at work's son snapped and beat his mother to death when they were arguing over his grades in college, completely normal family with no weird history amongst any of the family members, including the 20 yr old boy that beat his mom to death. He underwent psych evaluation and was deemed mentally normal....I believe he was just sentenced to 15 years in prison a couple weeks ago. People fawking suck.

Like I said, gonna hear tons of bullshit, cnn said he had 10 guns, anybody can find how to convert a ar to full auto on the Internet, just a sad sad situation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TacomaJD said:

I read that he was a professional high stakes gambler. They said he had plenty of money. It was absolutely full auto. It was way too consistent to be a slide fire stock.

I heard this morning that he was a recent convert to Islam, but I haven't seen anything credible to back that up. I am also curious about his motivations. Either way, I am glad he is dead.

Re:

Article on fox news saying his father use to be bank robber amd on fbi's top ten list.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Re:

Lots of info here.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/10/02/us/las-vegas-attack-stephen-paddock-trnd/index.html

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I was listening to his brother talk on some videos and man that you can genuinely tell it just came out of nowhere for that guy!!!

If anybody has seen the movie "13 Sins".... all of this reminds me of that movie. Might be a good flick for you guys to watch sometime.

http://youtu.be/dLaBxTeRHV4

Re:

Sad sad deal. From what I read there was only one way in and out of the place. Like 20k sitting ducks.

I've seen 10 16 and 18 guns were found in the room. One site mentions multiple fully auto fire arms and one modified "bumpstick". The videos I've seen sounded like fully auto too consistent.

Prayers to all involved and there. Sad deal. Can't even go out in public without some wackjob losing it and opening fire.

I'm curious to see what they find out about the guy but everything I've seen he was just a normal old fart that apparently snapped

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk