• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Vegas

Now I saw a guy saying Jason Aldean knew about the shooting in advance WTF? I have lost track of how many people are in on this conspiracy, someone would fold :gtfo:

Re:

So the security guard that got shot in the hall is still missing and if I read correctly, a woman saying she supposedly witnessed 2 shooters on ground level died in her sleep?

I'm leary of the sheriff's press conference speeches and Q&A sessions too. Sounds like his voice wavers when he talks, like if he ****s up, he knows the fbi will have him and his family killed. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re:

TacomaJD said:
So the security guard that got shot in the hall is still missing and if I read correctly, a woman saying she supposedly witnessed 2 shooters on ground level died in her sleep?

I'm leary of the sheriff's press conference speeches and Q&A sessions too. Sounds like his voice wavers when he talks, like if he ****s up, he knows the fbi will have him and his family killed. Lol.

Security guard isnt missing anymore. Apparently he was on one of the morning TV shows today.

No answers, no footage released yet of Paddock's activity leading up to this whole shitshow, still stinks like hell.

Big David said:
He was never missing. He was in a "treatment facility". Whatever that means.
His family was also issued a gag order. :wtflol:

Where the .gov treats you with a 18" flashlight and no lube until the story is straight.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Yeah I'm betting ot just fizzles out and we get no resolve.

More like the lawsuits will take over and the settlements with gag orders attached to them will make this go dark.

I think youre right. Im bummed that we cant find the truth on our own.

I hear trump is gonna release all of the classified info about JFK. . . . . I bet all of the truth we have been waiting for will come out. Lol

He did say "subject to the receipt of further information" I also read that they were already scheduled to be declassified Oct 26th anyhow :dunno:

Re:

Anyone heard anything new on this? Sounds like it's fizzling out. Haven't caught anything new, but also haven't been actively researching.

I think the new hot media bait is the Hollywood touchy feely guy and all the women coming out of obscurity expressing how they were fondled.

.....that and the NFL ratings nose diving due to players simply wanting awareness of how unfair in life they've been treated.