• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Vegas

We aren't demanding answers as the public. Thats why it quit

Hence the major issues with social media and technology advancement.

Plant a new seed and it grows into a bush over night and covers up the others

Most people have very short attention spans. If it's not all over news ever two minutes, their off to the next thing..............Like trying to figure out who ran over their cat.

dwa2469 said:
That explains his nervous behavior, he knew the shoe was going to drop when they took his computer.

Think you got the brothers mixed up, look at the pic in the article. It's another brother of his. Apparently a poor worthless douchebag. The one that done the interviews name is Eric, this guy is named Bruce Paddock.

TacomaJD said:
Think you got the brothers mixed up, look at the pic in the article. It's another brother of his. Apparently a poor worthless douchebag. The one that done the interviews name is Eric, this guy is named Bruce Paddock.

good catch, still situation keeps getting weirder and weirder.

Re:

Just saw on Fox News where they said "breaking news" Paddock reportedly removed the hard drive from the laptop found in his hotel suite and destroyed it prior to opening fire on the crowd that night. This is the biggest fawking obvious cover up I have ever seen. Lol

They literally just popped in and said it, then onto the next Trump tax plan segment.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TacomaJD said:

Yep I didn't even look

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Just saw on Fox News where they said "breaking news" Paddock reportedly removed the hard drive from the laptop found in his hotel suite and destroyed it prior to opening fire on the crowd that night. This is the biggest fawking obvious cover up I have ever seen. Lol

They literally just popped in and said it, then onto the next Trump tax plan segment.

If they reported they had found the hard drive intact, everyone would just claim it was a plant and cover up.

So I've seen at least 4 well educated experts, self taught forensic scientists on YouTube say for sure, 100% there were 9 shooters.

7 on the roof and 1 in each window on the 32nd

There's video proof now that shows 4 of them flying in on a drone, repelling down onto the roof to relieve the other 3 that were camping out from the night before.

Supposedly each shooter had a 30rnd clip, they all just fired in succession like the chorus line at the dancing lady shows down the street from the mandalay

This is getting creepy

LightBnDr said:
So I've seen at least 4 well educated experts, self taught forensic scientists on YouTube say for sure, 100% there were 9 shooters.

7 on the roof and 1 in each window on the 32nd

There's video proof now that shows 4 of them flying in on a drone, repelling down onto the roof to relieve the other 3 that were camping out from the night before.

Supposedly each shooter had a 30rnd clip, they all just fired in succession like the chorus line at the dancing lady shows down the street from the mandalay

This is getting creepy

Surely you don't believe that? I think it's beyond weird that this massacre has dissapeared from the news so quickly

Re: Re: Vegas

Neal3000 said:
Surely you don't believe that? I think it's beyond weird that this massacre has dissapeared from the news so quickly
No new news to report. Saw where another husband and wife who survived the shooting both died in a car wreck the other day.

Neal3000 said:
It's true man. One of the experts said that's what happened. He even slowed down the video to show one of the guys repelling from the drone with a
T-shirt that said Odoyle rules

Latest posts